Brandon15zzz Posted January 28, 2010 Report Posted January 28, 2010 wat is this sub rated? Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34 Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1
FiBTLforlife Posted January 28, 2010 Author Report Posted January 28, 2010 wat is this sub rated? 1,500. i was gone burp it at 3,000rms but i dont have the amps i need right now 2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs 1 3500d AQ amp 146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars
kx519 Posted January 28, 2010 Report Posted January 28, 2010 Duuuuude. I love the dust cap/ cone, or whatever that's considered.. That's amazing! Where did you find those? 84 K5 Blazer 3" body, 2" Suspension 35" Maxxis Bighorn 100amp Alt Marine deep cycle for the amps (freebie) KnuKonceptz 1/0 8 Hifonics HFi 12D4's in ~19cubes tuned to 35hz Audiopipe AP-18001D RF 5x8's in the kicks Almani 5.25 comp. in back Kenwood KAC-645 --IN THE FUTURE-- None. <!--quoteo(post=0:date=Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM:name=Decaf)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Decaf @ Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->we seriously need some butt plugs so you guys stop spewing chit talk<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
FiBTLforlife Posted January 28, 2010 Author Report Posted January 28, 2010 Duuuuude. I love the dust cap/ cone, or whatever that's considered.. That's amazing! Where did you find those? read my first post man, i said the name of the guy who made them for me. if you are interested hit him up a PM on smd. 2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs 1 3500d AQ amp 146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars
tejcurrent Posted January 28, 2010 Report Posted January 28, 2010 Sexy. Loving the surround + that solid black look. Looking like a beefy little sub tejcurrent XS Power T3
fritosaregood Posted January 28, 2010 Report Posted January 28, 2010 your gonna love his subs. I got two smaller tens from him for a friend of mine. way better than i expected from some tens seller feedback: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61719 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=68281 build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?showtopic=44800 Gf's build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/54346-kickergirls-camaro-new-box-pg-5/#entry753970
R_Mac_1 Posted January 28, 2010 Report Posted January 28, 2010 How does he build these? What I mean does he just do it on the side out of his house? And does he just use motors/soft parts from other sub makers or what? Just curious. 2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi Pioneer DEH-P6000UB Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active) Sundown SAX-50.4 Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz) Sundown SAX-1200D 2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8 Stock Bose system 12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box Profile AP1000M
FiBTLforlife Posted January 28, 2010 Author Report Posted January 28, 2010 How does he build these?What I mean does he just do it on the side out of his house? And does he just use motors/soft parts from other sub makers or what? Just curious. lol ur curiosity can be answered by sending him a PM. im not gone answer to much because i dont wont to give wrong info. 2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs 1 3500d AQ amp 146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars
audiogod9000 Posted February 2, 2010 Report Posted February 2, 2010 Dang bro that lookz sick i mite be ordering some stuff from him in a few months (3-4) . EAST TEXAS BASS HEAD 4 LIFE EAST TEXAS BASS HEAD 4 LIFE EAST TEXAS BASS HEAD 4 LIFE EAST TEXAS BASS HEAD 4 LIFE EAST TEXAS BASS HEAD 4 LIFE Jeep electronics = Stock (for now) Headunit = VR3 cheapo Speakers = Pioneer and Quantum Audio Sub Amp = Sundown SAE-1200d Sub = Fi SSD 15'' Mid/High amp = Sold my 4ch, Lookin for a new one now.... REFS: Bought From-Twistedchild420 ,J_black10,SojiaRaggs9000,hotshot27, REFS: Sold To- James , sanitarium , qu1cks1lver56, skittlesRgood Offical Audiogod9000 Feedback Audiogod9000's 1997 Jeep Cherokee Country Build
Forevrbumpn Posted February 2, 2010 Report Posted February 2, 2010 How does he build these?What I mean does he just do it on the side out of his house? And does he just use motors/soft parts from other sub makers or what? Just curious. I have been interested in speaker design since as far back as I can remember. I worked for a major OEM subwoofer company from late 01- 06' and worked with people there that have been in the business since the late 70's early 80s for bigger original companies I get parts from knowing people over the years. The old company I worked for, and a few other vendors who would never sell to people with out a business I guess its just good to know people ;-) I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.