Helloooooooooooooooooo can you say IpadCarputer :ph34r:

Exactly what I was thinking! The wife is getting one right away but our situation may be different than most. She is in college and the books are so damn expensive (about 450 a pop) that just one of these will pay for itself in savings from the book Nazis! I think most people are expecting too much, its a convergence device, meant to do everything the iphone does but with a bigger screen and less than a computer. Yes a netbook does these things but they cant really be used as an ereader as easily or the kindle would have no chance. I think the biggest Kindle is almost 600 too so it's not off by that much.

I agree though that for most it may not be usefull; but for me it is!!!!

Starting From Scratch!!

Maybe for people that read books all the time it would be good... but luckily that isn't most people. I just read somewhere that the back ISN'T even flat.. so if you set it on a desk or something then it will wobble back and forth roflcakes, more apple crap imho.

On cnn like 2 days ago they had an article that had like interviews with different people and some saying that "if apple makes it, I will buy it.. no matter what it is" rofl!

Maybe for people that read books all the time it would be good... but luckily that isn't most people. I just read somewhere that the back ISN'T even flat.. so if you set it on a desk or something then it will wobble back and forth roflcakes, more apple crap imho.

On cnn like 2 days ago they had an article that had like interviews with different people and some saying that "if apple makes it, I will buy it.. no matter what it is" rofl!

apple loves curves. every new ipod nano, itouch, iphone lol. all curvy on the back so it wobbles. ill stick to my flat back AND front ipod video and nano 1st gen

Edited by Kranny

Not really a apple invention...

This is released much earlier. (14 june 2009)

costs 549$

Archos 9 real tablet pc

archos-9-intro.jpg

To Kranny, This has Wifi,bleutooth and a camera and multitasking.(and much more, click thee link for more info)

Edited by kirill007

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

I know a lot of people that read books. I happen to be one of those people. Just because you probably don't read books doesn't account for everyone else also.

I don't think it will wobble if u set it flat.

hardware-01-20100127.jpg

RF_power_product.gif

This isn't really suppose to be a computer or a new handheld "technology", it's supposed to be a competitor in the eBook Market. I wish it was a little more creative(As others from reading all the critiques), but it's MAIN purpose is to serve as an eBook Reader/Tablet.

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!