Jump to content

favorite energy drink


what's your favorite energy drink  

81 members have voted

  1. 1. what's your favorite energy drink

    • monster green
      25
    • monster blue
      5
    • redbull
      17
    • NOS
      5
    • full throttle
      2
    • rockstar
      13
    • lost
      0
    • mountain dew. i count this as an energy drink due to it's high caffeine content
      5
    • AMP
      9


Recommended Posts

Posted

Amp Lightning in the yellow can is my all time favorite.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

 

Terryswork001.png

Posted

Man, has nobody heard of BooKoo?!?!?!?! The most mg of caffeine of any out there that I know of. If you don't know what it is, google it. Made in Texas (Houston or Dallas)....... HUGE cans, but get ready to pay good $$$ for one, think it was $30 a 12 pack of their large cans online.....

BooKoo for the WIN!!! :hairtrick:

Posted

lmao and i thought i was bad at drinking monsters all the time. i guess im not allone. i large black garbagbag of monster cans crushed and filled up from me drinking them on a daily bases. god i love green monster

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Posted

I voted green monster because I didn't see lost. They don't sell lost down here anymore but it's the shit for sure.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Posted

I guess I'm the only one to vote for Mountain Dew? lol. It's the only one out of any of them I can drink without feeling like I'm gonna have a heart attack.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Posted
Man, has nobody heard of BooKoo?!?!?!?! The most mg of caffeine of any out there that I know of. If you don't know what it is, google it. Made in Texas (Houston or Dallas)....... HUGE cans, but get ready to pay good $$$ for one, think it was $30 a 12 pack of their large cans online.....

BooKoo for the WIN!!! :hairtrick:

I had one of the wild berry flavored one and it was really good. I can't find them anymore though. :(

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Posted

im a rockstar drinker

id like to point out the worst ones i ever tasted though and ive tryed them all

rip-it, booKoo, and redline i hate the taste of those

lost is like a knockoff drink, its just like monster and manufactured in the same place.

they used to have von dutch energy drinks they were rockstars in a von dutch can.

i used to love full throttle fury's they are hard to come by here though

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7516 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...