florida

oh i thought it was higher here?! i guess not.

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Guest clifford3030

All this is crazy. Mine is 50 and all the judge did was laugh and tell me i'm gonna lose my hearing soon. Gotta love the lazy politicians of Kansas. They been pushin to raise it for awhile.

All this is crazy. Mine is 50 and all the judge did was laugh and tell me i'm gonna lose my hearing soon. Gotta love the lazy politicians of Kansas. They been pushin to raise it for awhile.

hell yea! I have never been messed with for that, hell I was outside of the nightclub one night blaring my shit (old truck....01 ram w/ 4 memphis 12's 1100w on each one) and the cop just stopped and checked it out then pulled a ricer over for burning his tires.....lol

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

well after 5 years of pounding daily , i finaly got my first noise ticket in april and here in milton fla the ticket cost me a mere $76.50 but since i couldnt hear the cop, couldnt see him due to no back windows and a wall , and i couldnt see him on the side of my van due to busted ass mirrors he basicly had to cut me off because my sound over powerd his horn, bull horn and siren. he finaly got me pulled over and dared to ask me a dumb question....

"sir what if i had someone else pulled over and i was asking them if they had a gun and you come by booming with that shit and i cant hear them say Yes i do and im going to kill you!"

lol i looked at him and since i knew i was geting a seat belt ticket, noise ticket and a broken tail light ticket.. i told him with a eat shit and die grin...." sounds like you would have had a very fucking bad day"

none the less my system cost me a total of 215.50 <_<

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

well after 5 years of pounding daily , i finaly got my first noise ticket in april and here in milton fla the ticket cost me a mere $76.50 but since i couldnt hear the cop, couldnt see him due to no back windows and a wall , and i couldnt see him on the side of my van due to busted ass mirrors he basicly had to cut me off because my sound over powerd his horn, bull horn and siren. he finaly got me pulled over and dared to ask me a dumb question....

"sir what if i had someone else pulled over and i was asking them if they had a gun and you come by booming with that shit and i cant hear them say Yes i do and im going to kill you!"

lol i looked at him and since i knew i was geting a seat belt ticket, noise ticket and a broken tail light ticket.. i told him with a eat shit and die grin...." sounds like you would have had a very fucking bad day"

none the less my system cost me a total of 215.50 <_<

You are tight shit man. B)

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

lol yea ive been gone for a long time, computer went to shit after nopi so ive been without internet since oct. and im usein my gf pc rite now

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets