From my experience as an EMT I have preformed CPR many times with no success, but we continued CPR to keep oxygenated blood flowing through the organs so they could be removed for transplant. With no monitor it is pretty much the only reason to preform CPR if it was not a witnessed arrest.IMO

From my experience as an EMT I have preformed CPR many times with no success, but we continued CPR to keep oxygenated blood flowing through the organs so they could be removed for transplant. With no monitor it is pretty much the only reason to preform CPR if it was not a witnessed arrest.IMO

Holy grim picture LOL, jesus.

images-1.jpg

great point. good to take note if the person is an organ doner or not.

OH, and to all that say EMS personel let people die so that they can use the organs IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT.

When I heard someone say that I about shit.

Edited by finkster

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Guess I was one of the 1 out of 200. Performed it on my Grandmother way back when. I was 16 when she had a massive heart attack in our back yard. Stopped breathing, no pulse, nothing. She was just staring at the sky with her eyes open. My brother and I did CPR on her for several minutes while we waited for the ambulance. Was probably only 5-8 minutes but seemed like forever. She lived for another 15 years. Long enough to see my kids born.

It may not be 100% but sometimes it does make a difference. Back then it was 5-1, I remember it changing to 10-1 and now I guess were up to 30-2.

Damn guys you're making my chest hurt just reading this! I always say my hero's are doctors though not some damn ball player. Cancer and heart docs FTW!

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

Guess I was one of the 1 out of 200. Performed it on my Grandmother way back when. I was 16 when she had a massive heart attack in our back yard. Stopped breathing, no pulse, nothing. She was just staring at the sky with her eyes open. My brother and I did CPR on her for several minutes while we waited for the ambulance. Was probably only 5-8 minutes but seemed like forever. She lived for another 15 years. Long enough to see my kids born.

It may not be 100% but sometimes it does make a difference. Back then it was 5-1, I remember it changing to 10-1 and now I guess were up to 30-2.

Wow, and how were you not a Boys Life comic? Seriously.. . you sound like an actual candidate. I knew someone that was in one for saving their dad from being dragged by a horse. It was kind of stupid actually, your story is better.

images-1.jpg

Wow, and how were you not a Boys Life comic? Seriously.. . you sound like an actual candidate. I knew someone that was in one for saving their dad from being dragged by a horse. It was kind of stupid actually, your story is better.

We were in the local paper. This was back when CPR was first being taught in our schools. I had just been taught CPR a year prior to her heart attack. The paper did a story about us and how the schools provided the training. I thought it was BS when I was taking the class. We were all just busting each others chops about sucking face with rubber dolls lol. Little did I know I would actually use the training later.

Funny thing was, it was my first time in a newspaper and they gave me and my bro the wrong last name. They used my grandparents last name instead of ours. I think my Mom still has the article in her house somewhere.

It's not entirely true. Overall CPR is around 30% successful. That statistic is taking into consideration hospital and out in the field situations. As a Respiratory Therapist normally in a hospital setting I am one of those who perform CPR most often. I have had patients who have recovered and some who didn't. The new guidelines state for adults that you no longer worry about giving breaths, it is around 100 compressions a minute. With kids you still administer breaths because normally with kids, it's not a cardiac issue. Recently I had a leukemia patient we performed CPR on 3 times (she didn't make it after the last one) I have never broken any ribs (yet) I can say this, I often leave a code blue situation feeling like Popeye after 30 minutes of that workout

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

one of my friends was a life guard at a local pool, he saved the life of a little girl who had gone under and was unconscious, the whole time the aunt of the girl was punching and scratching him, and 2 other life guards were trying to hold her back. turn out the aunt was supposed to be watching her niece(the victim) and failed to do so, so my friend does his CPR thing and saves the girls life, that family turns around and tries to sue the pants off of the kid, they said that the aunt didn't want CPR to be done since she fucked up and everything, well you and i both know if the victim i unconscious then implied-consent falls into place, of course the judge threw that shit like a frisbee, and my friend got hella medals and awards. that little girl happened to be that 1 in 200 i guess....

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!