Full Excursion - Kingsuv's Build

Bill it's looking sweet! form 16 to 4 woffers is a big diffrence?? why the change? Also that last pic there was no port and in the pic befor that there was a port?

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

Bill it's looking sweet! form 16 to 4 woffers is a big diffrence?? why the change? Also that last pic there was no port and in the pic befor that there was a port?

It's the front of the box, the back of the box has the port.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

No port yet, I haven't gotten that far yet.

I was offered up the subs to try so... what the hell might as well try them.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

No port yet, I haven't gotten that far yet.

I was offered up the subs to try so... what the hell might as well try them.

AAAAAND?? ;) He went to the 4 over the 16 at my request, because I think that the other box was just too damn big to do anything, there was no place for the air to travel. Along the sides at all, and by the time the rear wave was coming over the top, it was being canceled out...............at least that's my theory....we'll see. :D

160 + dB and Gaining!!S_10_clean.gifSMD1.jpg

F it try any thing once? sounds good bill. Whens the demo?

Anytime this weekend in Modesto

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Ok, Not too much to post about but it does power up and play, I'll have to put a port in it before I can tell you if it's loud.

The Battery rack is finished.

Posted Image

Some ghetto ass Buss Bars.

Posted Image

It will get a cover so you can see the top of the batterys

Archived