Full Excursion - Kingsuv's Build

This is worser then finding out than finding out about that one night stand girl is pregnant....THIS BLOWS!!!!! >:( :R :R >:( >:(SK

Not sure bout that. I've been feeling that pain for 10 years now.I know it could been worse, and I could be back in the lanes tomorrow, or well when the truck gets back out of the shop for the dash, center console and seats.It's the time I put into the install of what was taken. The deck was an Alpine 901 which I had run with all fiber optical wire. I had worked directly with Alpine for 2 weeks while we worked out all the bugs. it seems that up untill I had called tring to put this all in that no one tried to run the deck,dvd, cd, eq, TV,dvd changer, Sirius and ps2 off AI-Net and Fiber. It took many trys and calls to get the right seqence out of all that. They went and rewrote the books on it after that. Now I know I'll get another deck and be fine but I'll never have the opperunity to do what I did in the past. It was deffently one of a kind.  The decks no longer made and I'll never get the deal that I got off the changers Plus I spent 6 months saving for that perfect deck to do what no one else had. Thanks for all the support and phone calls. It will take me awhile to lick my wounds and get back into it

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

i didnt say that it didnt suck.....i didnt say you didnt put a bunch of time into your install.....im just sayin you COULD have been taking a taxi home and found out your truck was at the bottom of the river....you worked your ass of i know but you still have 2/3'rds of your system left so dont let it hold you back.  I know you wont your just upset right now.....if i was you i would start thinkin real hard about cleanin out that garage of yours so you can get the beast in there.  Parked out front im surprised it hasnt happened sooner.  Good luck man maybe you can score the same deck and this time youll know how to set the fiber optics up since youve been down that road already.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Just one question, Is this very common in USA, Or is it the fact that people KNOW you have stuff in your car?

I.e. browsing sites looking at Steves honda i wouldnt think he had that much stuff untill i saw it on the site, i mean its just a possibility, can these guys acutally prey from via the internet and then once enough information is gathered they hit?

It could happen,  but I dont think thats what happened in either case, this case not the owners fault for displaying it, just in a area that gets hit alot a resteraunt(sp) along the river.

if you watch the video of steves honda, you can tell the pussbuckets didnt have anyidea what was in that car. that was pure luck, samething, nothing to do with it being shown off on the net.

i know it looks and feels horrible - definitly a huge violation.....but when you look at the big picture, he got off relatively easy.  Get a new deck with an IPOD input (forget a new changer), clean up the broken dash, vacuum the glass.....be back to normal in a heartbeat.

Dont let a deck and changer be the end of your fun.....they coulda stabbed all your seats and stole or destoyed every sub in the back.  You still have your TRUCK, amps, batts, subs.....pick up the pieces and get it rollin again.

Steve this is why youre the man - your attitude - always looking at the brighter side of tings :^

no no no, dont get me wrong i wasnt trying to imply that its their fualt for showing it, what i was just saying is could it be a possiblity? but i guess as you said in these cases it wasnt, i mean if i had that much gear i would also like to show it off, i've got 2400 rms at the momment and i love turning it up and thats like showing thieves around my area that i got summit in the boot.

Any how i know how it must feel after a incident like that, i just hope it wont put you down  :-

if you watch the video of steves honda, you can tell the pussbuckets didnt have anyidea what was in that car. that was pure luck, samething, nothing to do with it being shown off on the net.

You can also tell they didnt know what the fuck they were doing either, I dont know what the average time for a car theif is but i highly doubt its over 10 minutes and i know for a fact that they wouldnt back halfway out the driveway and stop :-X, and if they stalled cause they cant drive a stick you KNOW they arnt regular car theives

2 Audiobahn Aw1206T's for sale for 200 +shipping, free box if your willing to pay the shipping. 1100 watts rms 2200 max each subs and box are in brand new condition with slight use.

Archived