My pics from Detroit Auto Show 2010

What is up with the CF on the Chevy Z71 truck? Looks stupid IMO. Why would you have a tailgate you can't stand on? Kinda worthless if you ask me. I prefer the Ford Raptor. :)

I don't dig the Caddy coupe designs either... deff love the Super Duties and the Dodge 5500 truck.

Derp.

Thanks, man! Nice pics.

The Dewalt truck was nice as well as that green Verde coupe. What was that, some kind of hybrid?

Buick is really stepping up it's styling game, right? I have always believed that sheet metal sells cars. That will be a hot one!

The Revenge Verde is a hybrid, but you can get it with GM powertrain (638hp) or Ford powertrain (605hp). There was a guy standing there talking about it and said it's supposed to get up to 100mpg, but I dont get how you can have that much power and be able to have that kind of fuel milage, or even close to it. Bad ass looking car though.

Ford had some special trucks that they made using the King Ranch like that Dewalt truck. It was cool how it had that electric hoist in the bed of it.

I really liked the Buicks too, but it was almost like they're trying to be Cadillac with the newer cars.

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

What is up with the CF on the Chevy Z71 truck? Looks stupid IMO. Why would you have a tailgate you can't stand on? Kinda worthless if you ask me. I prefer the Ford Raptor. :)

I don't dig the Caddy coupe designs either... deff love the Super Duties and the Dodge 5500 truck.

I really am not sure about this, but I remember seeing it somewhere, that if done right carbon fiber can be just as strong as metal, or close to. I don't know if the hole tailgate is CF or if it's metal just finished with CF for looks. It actually looks a lot better in person than it does in the pics, atleast I think so. The Ford Raptors are pretty sweet looking too, Idk what happened to my pics of them though, there is a few of the pics I took that are gone off my camera.

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

No wonder the car companys are going bankrupt building all these stupid concept cars that will never come out. haha. I seen like 3 cool cars. The camaros the Challengers and the volt.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Did anyone else see that abc was covering the show on Sunday television? They kept talking about how its a sign of things turning around because Ford won best car and truck of the year.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1