Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

It was a good break from doing remote starts all the time...

Put in:

Two L7 12"s... ported built the box in the trunk... 3.5ft^3 tuned to 38hz. God how these trunks remind me of the mustang trunks!!! small ass opening.

Some power acoustic 3000 amp or something... he brought it and the subs in.

Vmax 2200 Battery

RF 360.2

RF Power 400.4

Two sets of boston components

One set of boston 6x9"s

and misc other shit...

Only pics I have of the box and amprack...

a03c657e.jpg

00bc303a.jpg

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Posted

I would of done 22"s with a nice lip.

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY

Posted
looks like he has some money. i wish he knew what to buy stereo wise. he could have a hell of a system in a bad ass car.

idk about having money... That camaro was bone stock... No leather, v6, no packages... I think they weigh in at 22000 like that... So I'm sure the money he saved he just bought the rims and stereo.

ehhh he went right with the Boston components, 360.2, and the three dynamat trunk kits... Hell the l7s didn't even bother me that much.... But I'm definitely not a fan of the pa amp and underpowering the components with only the 400.4. But the customer is always right no matter how much You try explaining things to them.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Posted

I would have done 20's in the front and 22's in the rear with a nice fat lip and maybe a wider tire in the rears (it is after all a muscle car)

edit: I would still keep them 5 stars though

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

Posted

No not to big looks killer, nice setup how does it sound.?? Using the original hu of aftermarket

Work truck. 94 s10

Hu: pioneer deh-2000 soon to be new deh-3200ub.

Pg ryval 6.5 coxial sound xtreme 4.6. Orignal 4x10.

Pg rsd1200.1 rsd.

Cerwin vega vmax12.2

big 3

8guage wiring soon to be 0

Posted
No not to big looks killer, nice setup how does it sound.?? Using the original hu of aftermarket

it knocks decent for being a trunk car... Peaked out at 145.6 on music with our AC... wish I could have made the box bigger... But that was about as big as I could without doing the front in two pieces. Used the oem unit with a 360.2.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Posted

Ahh , I was waiting to see a new Camaro build, with the small trunk and all. Looks good

Is the turning circle less with the rims?

  • pa-pa-platypus

  • sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls

Posted

I think 20/22 combo & a little drop would be killer on that car.

Not to threadjack or anything but has anyone seen this camaro yet? It looks awesome IMO.

120709mt_03512009_sema_showdisplay_.jpg

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 8896 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...