Sonic Electronix

okay so I have a Mercedes ML320 with 2000 watts in the trunk nothing crazy but i make a good amount of noise i bumped a 147 with two 12"s and i hear shit about it all the time people are always like you riced out a benz and i look at there beaten and let em know theres more money in my car then there car cost

didnt you use to have a bass tube in there? :P

^^^x2, thats a good score wit just 2 12's off 2000 watts in a suv.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

I say FXXX IT!! if you have the money to buy a $40,000 + Vechicle you have the right to do what ever the hell you want to it. When I first bought my suburban I had already known where I was going with the system Thats why I bought it in the first place! When your a basshead It don't matter how much it costs. It will have as much beat as you can fit in it. A true basshead will not discrimanate against how much it costs! It all about your plan!

Edited by DVBin916
SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

Some people say they wouldnt fuck up such an expensive car like that.
if i had the choice to either buy a brand ass new cadilac ext or uncle chickens tricked out EXT im going with uncle chickens cadi!!! FTMFGDW

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=