Sonic Electronix

I've talked to a lot of people and most of them agree that you shouldn't put a loud system in an expensive SUV such as a new Escalade, Range Rover, etc...

Loud being two 15" L7s or some thing of that sort...2,000rms+ watts...

I wanted to see what everybody here thinks about that..Would you do it or no, if it was your brand new SUV?

Some people say they wouldnt fuck up such an expensive car like that.

have you been hanging out with seniors at country clubslol? if you are a true bass head you dont really give a shit about what will happen to the car if i put subs in it cause all you want to have is bass. putting no subs at all is stupid, i think if you were gonna put a system in an expensive suv tho it would have to look really nice. nothing ghetto looking. i think that should be the only requirement. i mean people dont want to put a system in an expensive car because they would baby it and wipe it with a diaper, but for those who look at it as a car and merely that wouldnt have a problem with a system bring down the roof lol.

btw its good to see you back on the forums, its been a while

Edited by Amalan

Depends on what you call loud?

If your looking to run some slump, then I say go for it.

If your looking to put some serious beat ( 4 18's on 24k or 16 12's on 16k) Then you really will have consider what you have to do to the truck to put that kind of system in.

If your looking for a 150+ daily driver, there will be issues with the truck over time with that kind of system. You will have shit break, come loose, or fall off.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

...or 16 12's on 16k) Then you really will have consider what you have to do to the truck to put that kind of system in.

Hmm is that loud? jk

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

"Fuck The Consequences They Aint Nuttin To a Boss"

- Jeezy

Slam a system in there, I doubt you'll run into anything major.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Think about it. Who wants to ride around with a stock system :huh: No matter how much you TRY NOT TO you're gonna wind up puttin some good BUMP in the ride one way or another. The way I see it if you can put damn near $20K worth of rims on your ride and no BANG. You're a dweeb <_<

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

Think about it. Who wants to ride around with a stock system :huh: No matter how much you TRY NOT TO you're gonna wind up puttin some good BUMP in the ride one way or another. The way I see it if you can put damn near $20K worth of rims on your ride and no BANG. You're a dweeb <_<

werd.gif

94045747046eb36562b98c.gifI can Bounce $h!+ off my roof