Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted
okay so I have a Mercedes ML320 with 2000 watts in the trunk nothing crazy but i make a good amount of noise i bumped a 147 with two 12"s and i hear shit about it all the time people are always like you riced out a benz and i look at there beaten and let em know theres more money in my car then there car cost

didnt you use to have a bass tube in there? :P

Posted (edited)

I say FXXX IT!! if you have the money to buy a $40,000 + Vechicle you have the right to do what ever the hell you want to it. When I first bought my suburban I had already known where I was going with the system Thats why I bought it in the first place! When your a basshead It don't matter how much it costs. It will have as much beat as you can fit in it. A true basshead will not discrimanate against how much it costs! It all about your plan!

Edited by DVBin916
SMDsigbannr4.jpg-
Posted
Some people say they wouldnt fuck up such an expensive car like that.
if i had the choice to either buy a brand ass new cadilac ext or uncle chickens tricked out EXT im going with uncle chickens cadi!!! FTMFGDW

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1319 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...