Let me know if it works for you, if you click the main screen it takes you to the website, if you click the windows/apple trash at the bottom thats the download

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

try to reset it again by holdin the home button and button at the top. everytime mine wont connect to itunes its because i didnt have the lastest version. Make sure you have the latest version of itunes

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

Let me know if it works for you, if you click the main screen it takes you to the website, if you click the windows/apple trash at the bottom thats the download

yeah i dont think its working. I downloaded it and click make it rain while the phone is pluged in the computer. And its just doing the same thing.

some more info. my phone wont turn on at all. It just keeps trying to start up. And i also cant turn it off.

I bet your battery is too low to charge through the USB. Hook it up to a wall charger for about 10 or so mins then try connecting to iTunes again.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

try to reset it again by holdin the home button and button at the top. everytime mine wont connect to itunes its because i didnt have the lastest version. Make sure you have the latest version of itunes

I tryed that. It dosent do anything. The phone keeps going to the apple trash then getting a circle loading thing and sitting there forever and then the screen flashes white and dose it all over again.

Archived