Sonic Electronix

Blowing windows, whats my chance?

You said your window cracked when you had some other woofers, I'am willing to bet unknowingly it cracked due to:

1) Very hot day, and AC cranked up- I watched my work truck window do this since I had no music on, just the heat, and AC, I heard it happen, and watched it

2) Very cold morning, and defrosted your window with hot water, again, something I watched 1st hand

3) defective window- lol

4) Some other godly catastrophe happened, 2 more T15Ks, and all of Chickens 18" Fi woofers replaced by AA SMD woofers, and chicken happen to drive right by you with in 6 feet, and some how you were not paying attention, and the low freq bass waves coming from Chickens Hoopty, collided with the window you had already that was vibrating with your music- the waves cancelled each other out, and Chickens hoopty said BLAMMMM and cracked your windshield

So, its doubtful your stereo system cracked your window

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

You said your window cracked when you had some other woofers, I'am willing to bet unknowingly it cracked due to:

1) Very hot day, and AC cranked up- I watched my work truck window do this since I had no music on, just the heat, and AC, I heard it happen, and watched it

2) Very cold morning, and defrosted your window with hot water, again, something I watched 1st hand

3) defective window- lol

4) Some other godly catastrophe happened, 2 more T15Ks, and all of Chickens 18" Fi woofers replaced by AA SMD woofers, and chicken happen to drive right by you with in 6 feet, and some how you were not paying attention, and the low freq bass waves coming from Chickens Hoopty, collided with the window you had already that was vibrating with your music- the waves cancelled each other out, and Chickens hoopty said BLAMMMM and cracked your windshield

:rofl:

wow.....

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed)

2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed)

1 DC PAI-120.4

3) defective window- lol

or a simple chip in the windshield could have served as the starting point, with the frequency waves bend the glass causing the chip to form into a crack.

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

or a simple chip in the windshield could have served as the starting point, with the frequency waves bend the glass causing the chip to form into a crack.

if it was loud enough at a low enough frequency

even that is pretty hard. I watched a crack in my windshield of my old s10 blazer slowly grow from a inch/couple inches to over a foot - 18" when I had a 15" dual (not dual brand lol) sub iso bandpass transmission line and 2400rms, but even that took some time

and that set up went low, and loud, and stayed there

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

u have a better chance getting hit by a train then blowing a window with that set up! :D

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

:rofl: bahahhaha i lol'd

^^ Man, I was trying to make people laugh, took me like 10 mins to think that up. I'am not exactly comical, but I tried

sundown.jpg

Archived