Sonic Electronix

EVERYONE I NEED HELP WITH BUZZING SOUND FROM SPEACKER

DAMN THIS MY QUESTION WHEN I TURN ON MY HEADUNIT I HEARD A NOISE FROM MY SPEAKER AND THEN I SHUT EVERYTHING OFF AND UNPLUG THE RCA THAT CAME FROM MY 4 CHANEL AMP

EVERY START OVER AGAIN AND I TURN IT ON NORTHING CAME OUT FROM MY SPEAKER, IS that my head unit is not working on rca out put or what? Please reply me back thank ,also to sum of you THAT DAMN NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT I WRITE PLEASE GO STUDY AND TRY TO READ ALOT OK !!!!!!!

MY HEAD UNIT IS PIONEER DEH-P600UB

:shot:

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

You don't need to use caps.

Maybe you have a blown pico fuse like a lot of Pioneer hu.

I fixed mine last week for less than $50 locally ! I'm so happy !!!

If you're in a hurry : try to ground your rca's on a solid ground point on the car (behind the hu). Use some small speaker wires. That may help you reduce the noise, but it won't fix it totally.

If your hu is still on warranty, you could send it to Pioneer.

It's just a guess, because I am not sure that's your problem. You're a so good writer !!!

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

lol youre being as asshole and you expect people to help you?, not only that but youre demanding answers, good one! i just face palmed so hard i have imprints from my fingers on my face!

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

lol youre being as asshole and you expect people to help you?, not only that but youre demanding answers, good one! i just face palmed so hard i have imprints from my fingers on my face!

lol

I tried to help him, but he really does not deserve it.

We did not learn enough in school for him ! But, I don't know if he knows what is a school !!!

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

DAMN THIS MY QUESTION WHEN I TURN ON MY HEADUNIT I HEARD A NOISE FROM MY SPEAKER AND THEN I SHUT EVERYTHING OFF AND UNPLUG THE RCA THAT CAME FROM MY 4 CHANEL AMP

EVERY START OVER AGAIN AND I TURN IT ON NORTHING CAME OUT FROM MY SPEAKER, IS that my head unit is not working on rca out put or what? Please reply me back thank ,also to sum of you THAT DAMN NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT I WRITE PLEASE GO STUDY AND TRY TO READ ALOT OK !!!!!!!

MY HEAD UNIT IS PIONEER DEH-P600UB

Two things.. First of all, you need to learn correct english grammar, and also how to spell atleast the most common words in english. Secondly you need to STOP WRITING IN CAPS, BECAUSE ITS SERIOUSLY ANNOYING. Thank you.

When you are done with these two steps, repost your question and we will be ready to help you out.

come on guy i don't mean to look you down but sum of people comment to me being asshole to me first even i am not really great in writting

hey my man notorious97200 i really thank for your information bro

now i try to look up for another deck because it out of warranty too, also this my first time for me in this web too so i really sorry about my problem too

come on guy i don't mean to look you down but sum of people comment to me being asshole to me first even i am not really great in writting

hey my man notorious97200 i really thank for your information bro

now i try to look up for another deck because it out of warranty too, also this my first time for me in this web too so i really sorry about my problem too

do you actually talk like this? i mean, we all make mistakes, but it's like your doing it on purpose

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Try this.

PioneerFix.jpg

It helped mine but didn't totally fix it. Mine was more of an alternator whine, though.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M