GETTING screwed by uncle sam

If it wasn't for me buyin a new car last year my return would have sucked. Including the $400 working pay credit or whatever it's called, I didn't even get an increase when I added that, guess luckily I did have it though lol

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

yall complaining about the taxes coming out of these big a$$ checks u get each week making damn good money and ive been outa work for a year now and kant find a job feel lucky u got job and one that pays well and stop bit(hing

Yes I'm complaining because I work my ass off for the good money I make so yes I'm pissed that the government took 8 grand from me. Its not our fault that you can't find/get a job bro...

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

yall complaining about the taxes coming out of these big a$$ checks u get each week making damn good money and ive been outa work for a year now and kant find a job feel lucky u got job and one that pays well and stop bit(hing

and whats your career field? I bust my ass day in and day out and it fucking sucks that I lose so much of my hard earned money to taxes.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

here is where your tax money went. a girl i work with made $16500 last year ( part time ) and got back $9566 on her taxes due to having 3 kids and the e.i.c.
"My grandmother was not a highly educated woman, but she told me as a small child to quit feeding stray animals. You know why? Because they breed! You're facilitating the problem if you give an animal or a person ample food supply. They will reproduce, especially ones that don't think too much further than that." South Carolina's lieutenant governor, Andre Bauer

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

it sucks because i dont see anything to show for all these taxes being taken out and ik people all over are getting screwed from soscial security and what not if this is happening i would atleast like to see something good come of it

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed)

2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed)

1 DC PAI-120.4

here is where your tax money went. a girl i work with made $16500 last year ( part time ) and got back $9566 on her taxes due to having 3 kids and the e.i.c.

yeah and us(i have a 21mon old daughter) parents shell out a chit ton of money for our kids, likely that woman was single too

so much ignorance from you youngens

u anti obama guys make me laugh

so few people even know what they are doing with taxes

usually its the employer that doesnt take enough out that equates to owe'n taxes... and whether u claim 0 or 1

not obama, lulz

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Like they say, At least some famous ole guy from Americas birth, Kudos to who can name him

The More Your Government Can Give You......

The More They Can Take Away.

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

Colin is running for President.... ENTIRE PLATFORM:

NO income tax. NONE! You get every dollar you make.

45% FLAT sales tax.

Across the board. Cars, houses, fritos, cokes, you name it. I bet.... I just bet.... people would quit buying things that they don't want (and not need), pay off debt, have cash in the bank, and make good purchase choices. ....lol. I think it would work. No more earned income credit, no credits for kids, no credits for anything! No punishment for getting overtime, none of this "oh, you make 100k a year instead of 80k (or whatever) so now instead of 18% you go to 35% (or whatever)" none! :D People are encouraged to make money, get out of debt, keep cash, and make informed sales decisions. But... this would never happen. The guvment wants us to be recipients with our hands out- not providers with working hands. How else would we need the government???

Off rant.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived