**New Build** 149.9 Bassracer under 30hz 3krms

very nice! i like the bussbars, i'm gonna be making some of my own, gotta find some copper blocks though. MOAR PICS!!!!

No need for copper for what your doing man... aluminum works just fine and is 1/8 the price! Hit me with a pm if you need some material... I can get any size aluminum or copper just let me know... I cant make them for you too for a pretty good price ;-)

The box/install came out very well, and placement location of the woofer to port should be a good gain over other box designs

I just noticed it looks like you cut the recess cut out to narrow for the gasket

Also, I never seen the dimensions of the port, but it looks a lot more than 60sq inches

an 18 usually has about 215-245sq inches of port, but maybe its just the point of view

I didnt plan on using the gasket... The port is only 60sq inches but I really think it will perform well... Its a design I have wanted to try for a long time and with the way the port is setup it should get loud... if not I will scrap the box and build a new one... already thinking about getting a second one because it looks like im gonna be dropping in alot more power than 3k! But im gonna play with this and see how it does. It will be in until atleast the end of may because I have 2 big shows in may 3x in Carlisle and 3x right here in the Buffalo area.

try my version of sugar cooker by dc yung hot

its 28hz and likely one of the few songs ull be able to use loud enuf at that note for long enuf

otherwise im interested in what song ur gonna use

To be honest I havent put much thought into what music im gonna use.... probably should start looking around lol. Thanks alot man it will be the first track I play when I get it up and slammin over the weekend

can you get 2"x3"x6" blocks?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

I didnt plan on using the gasket... The port is only 60sq inches but I really think it will perform well... Its a design I have wanted to try for a long time and with the way the port is setup it should get loud... if not I will scrap the box and build a new one... already thinking about getting a second one because it looks like im gonna be dropping in alot more power than 3k! But im gonna play with this and see how it does. It will be in until atleast the end of may because I have 2 big shows in may 3x in Carlisle and 3x right here in the Buffalo area.

what day is the carlisle show and how mcuh for the alum or cpper bars.

whats up with your positive terminals on your buss bars did you trim alot of wire off or what ?

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Archived