06 F150 2 Solo X 18 Warhorse Build

Peak is at 42hz......how much difference do yall think there is between doin the port on the driver side and where i put it centered in the box?

lol iwish I could answer this but from what ive always been told its better to port drivers side cause of how sound waves travel and reach the mic of the meter, dont know how true but mine is done drivers side as well, ima def keep tabs, teres a guy here in my town that paid 10k for his WH and burnt it up in a week though its was particially his fault, then he goes and buys a 2nd. I just really hate how shops push things on ppl that they know they cant afford or 2 cant support, not saying you cant you can as your pics say (NICE) I wana see how it continues to work for your bro ! good luck and happy boomin

4 I.A. Warden 15s

8 I.A. 20.1s

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ

2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ

2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ

dunno, but what I do know is his electrical I didnt think was up to snuff. glad you got a deal on ur amp man, and yah one amp is noce vs many amps

4 I.A. Warden 15s

8 I.A. 20.1s

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race Points Champ/Over all champ

2010 140.0-149.9 Bass Race S.C. Regional Champ

2010 FL Regional Middle Weight Champ

2010 INAC Middle Weight Bass Boxing Champ

Look good and are you gonna run the amp on 4 ohm or 2 ohm stable?

I will always run it at 2 ohms. It puts out the full 10k at 2ohms but only 5 @4ohms. The nice thing about this amp is

There is a limiter which is basically a power adjustment that can be set at 0 which is 10k all the way down to -10 whicj

Is 1000 watts, these can be done in incriments of 1 so I can run the amp at 5000 watts for daily driving then when I want

To burp it I can put out the full 10k. All of this can be done from the comfort of my front seat by using the warhorse remote

Which gives me access to all of the amps settings without ever having to touch the amp.

Look good and are you gonna run the amp on 4 ohm or 2 ohm stable?

I will always run it at 2 ohms. It puts out the full 10k at 2ohms but only 5 @4ohms. The nice thing about this amp is

There is a limiter which is basically a power adjustment that can be set at 0 which is 10k all the way down to -10 whicj

Is 1000 watts, these can be done in incriments of 1 so I can run the amp at 5000 watts for daily driving then when I want

To burp it I can put out the full 10k. All of this can be done from the comfort of my front seat by using the warhorse remote

Which gives me access to all of the amps settings without ever having to touch the amp.

That sounds pretty damn cool. I guess that's what you get when you buy a top of the line amp. I wish that a company would come out with a module sort of like a line driver that would do the same thing for any amp instead of just the one. I could see it selling very well as long as the price wasn't out of control. It could have a clip indicator, voltage meter, temperature gauge for the amp's internals, a protection diaganostic when you protect the amp to let you know what caused it, as well as all crossover points and subsonics controlled right from the front of the car. It would be awesome to never have to adjust an amp at the amp ever again.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Archived