06 F150 2 Solo X 18 Warhorse Build

DAMN BRO i am loving that truck of yours man it looks sick

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

What part of florida do you live in? And do you know Rad at Stereo Worx? Because i heard him talking about a build with a warhorse and 2 kicker 18's

12 RE audio X series 12's

4 gauge wiring to back batt (soon to be 0 gauge)

0 gauge from batt to amp

kinetik 1800 in back

clarion cx-200 HU

SPL 3000 wired at 2 ohms

8 Re 6.5 full range speakers

Re Xt 800.4 4 channel amplifier

Autopager car alarm

What part of florida do you live in? And do you know Rad at Stereo Worx? Because i heard him talking about a build with a warhorse and 2 kicker 18's

I live in PC. I was up there today he's doin a set of door panels for me. If everything comes in in time and he gets my doors done I will have it out at his valentines show on feb 13.

Looks great. Hope you have it done by the 13th because I really want to hear this!

Oh the System will def be runnin just waitin for the box to get painted...should have it back on monday. False floor is done just waitin for the RF components to come in so i can run the wires to the crossovers under the floor. Worst case ill just throw some coax speakers in the doors for some sound if the doors arent done.

Alright after a week of waiting with nothing to do I finally got the box back and the RF 6.5s in. Still waiting for the door panels but got the crossovers wired up and mounted and the box put in.

DSCN0020.jpg

DSCN0021.jpg

DSCN0022.jpg

DSCN0023.jpg

DSCN0024.jpg

DSCN0026.jpg

DSCN0028.jpg

DSCN0029.jpg

DSCN0025.jpg

DSCN0027.jpg

DSCN0030.jpg

Hopefully get the doors back and get this thing all tied up....ought to be gettin the Missing Link Module in the next day or two. Ready to keep that voltage up.

damn bro this is serious! i love that amp!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Archived