Sonic Electronix

Do you feel stupid listening to certain songs in your car?

i usually only listen to rap when im giving demo's, i listen to literally every other kind of music (besides hispanic or some operah shit) there will be some days i wanna listen to alicia keys, some days i wanna listen to godsmack, but i wont be goin up to a stop light with some of the shit goin, dont want everyone lookin at me cause im makin madonna shake there mirrors lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i put that on repeat sometimes,are we talking about bigpimpin's version?lol

Haha, yea. Thats the most amazing song when you're downtown, windows down. people look horrified.

84 K5 Blazer

3" body, 2" Suspension

35" Maxxis Bighorn

100amp Alt

Marine deep cycle for the amps (freebie)

KnuKonceptz 1/0

8 Hifonics HFi 12D4's in ~19cubes tuned to 35hz

Audiopipe AP-18001D

RF 5x8's in the kicks

Almani 5.25 comp. in back

Kenwood KAC-645

--IN THE FUTURE--

None.

<!--quoteo(post=0:date=Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM:name=Decaf)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Decaf @ Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->we seriously need some butt plugs so you guys stop spewing chit talk<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I'm white and could care less what people think of me liking rap so much. I listen to a fuckload of rap and a select few hip hop songs. Plus I have tint. If they wanna judge me, that's cool, cause I'm already judging them on their repetitive, overrated rock songs.

Funny thing is a lot of the black friends I have, heard underground and DEEP rap from *me first*.

Every single girlfriend I've ever had, and every girl I've ever dated, HATES rap and HATES bass. I need to get the fuck out of these suburbs

My girl was oblivious to bass until she met me, now half the time she tells me to turn it up, and i let her take my truck to school so she can bust peoples balls when she rolls up.

No one knows what to say to a skinny white girl bumpin jeezy on 8 12's.

84 K5 Blazer

3" body, 2" Suspension

35" Maxxis Bighorn

100amp Alt

Marine deep cycle for the amps (freebie)

KnuKonceptz 1/0

8 Hifonics HFi 12D4's in ~19cubes tuned to 35hz

Audiopipe AP-18001D

RF 5x8's in the kicks

Almani 5.25 comp. in back

Kenwood KAC-645

--IN THE FUTURE--

None.

<!--quoteo(post=0:date=Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM:name=Decaf)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Decaf @ Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->we seriously need some butt plugs so you guys stop spewing chit talk<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

i feel like a ass every time i bump rap, but i do it anyway:P and im from a hillbilly hick town, seriously people drive around bumping country with confederate flags in there rear mirror and im from norway:P

It`s better than the "rånerene" that plays the hollydolly song, Cascada, techno trash and what not all the time, lol ;)

I listen to all kind of music, except techno/trance, don`t stand that kind of music, but I don`t feel stupid playing certain song.

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s

145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s

My youtube vids

ok wtf happened? the subject isnt about listening to rap or not idc what genre it is.

i asked peoples opinions on listening to songs about certain things like six 12's by webbie when really you have two 12's or 18's.

do people not even read the 1st post? jeez.

my system

2 12" diamond d3 subs

Kenwood 500 watt class d mono amp

On 4/14/2010 at 5:40 PM, Boon said:

Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio.

Fucking weak man.

Archived