04' dodge ram blow through **20,000 watts rms**

it would look much better on 22 or 24

those are 22s its really a dually thing. if you don't understand it pick up a truck magazine. You have to mill down a 22.5 semi wheel to work with these things. and its not cheap at all. dually wheels are sexy as hell and this is a gangster truck. they make this truck hard as hell.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

those are 22s its really a dually thing. if you don't understand it pick up a truck magazine. You have to mill down a 22.5 semi wheel to work with these things. and its not cheap at all. dually wheels are sexy as hell and this is a gangster truck. they make this truck hard as hell.

thanks mane! im glad a few people know about the wheels.. alot of people around where i live think that they dont cost much and theyr just like a normal wheel :D not even close, they got alot of work just into the wheels, milled the faces down 3/8" on each rear wheel to get more outside wheel clearnce, along with the rear end being shortend a total of 8"

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Next time your working on it, shoot me a text bro, i wanna see how all this shit is coming along, and like i said, i'll lend a hand bro

alright will do man, I got the accordian boot in today.. Now just gota cut that bitch up:D

ordering connectors 0 gauge knu wire... Maybe a few other things

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

it is a 1931 model A full customs hand built frame (by me and 2 friends) bagged all the way around solid front axle (4 link front and rear) 24" wheels all the way around(on 25 series tires), chevy 350 crate engine w/ decent cam/ loud gear drive, all hand built interior by me and derek, chopped a complete total of 17" thats sectiond and chopped, you pretty much lay down to drive it, it also has a crazy ass steering linkage set up that was fab'd up by adam and josh (the creator/ owner of Broke Daddys Hot Rods) fully street legal, taillights turn signals horn, headlights etc..... also bodied around 4" around the frame rails to acheive that "on the ground look" (you cant even get the door open if its down) any other ?' just let me know!

IMG_0644.jpg

IMG_0722.jpg

IMG_0759.jpg

IMG_0761.jpg

IMG_0771.jpg

IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_1353.jpg

IMG_1427.jpg

IMG_1441.jpg

IMG_1436.jpg

IMG_1429.jpg

Dude I'm 6'5 443lbs, I know for a fact that I can't get in that car. However with that said this is one of the sickest Rat Rods I've ever seen. I would love to see vids of this going down the streets. Bad Ass dude Bad Ass!

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

thanks mane! im glad a few people know about the wheels.. alot of people around where i live think that they dont cost much and theyr just like a normal wheel :D not even close, they got alot of work just into the wheels, milled the faces down 3/8" on each rear wheel to get more outside wheel clearnce, along with the rear end being shortend a total of 8"

dude no problem Ive always wanted a laid out dually like this. Really wishing I would have went that route when i bought my silverado but oh well. it saves me money lol. I get all the truck magazines and spend more time looking at the dually features than the rest of the mags.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

*UPDATE*

i got a few more things in today!

AQwire.jpg

amps1.jpg

knu4gwireblue.jpg

knu4gwiresilver.jpg

mem8gwireorange.jpg

mem8gwire2.jpg

amp1-1.jpg

amp2.jpg

amp3.jpg

memphis 8gauge-speaker wire for subs (still waiting on my blue)

knu 4 gauge blue and silver for the highs amps

2- AQ 4x90's

loving everything iv got so far! ready to start hooking it up, let me know what you think also i ordered 14 fuse holders (with all the fuses) all my KNU 0 gauge and a few other small things

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Archived