Now I am reading the Toyota Prius vehicles have faulty brakes and the CEO at Apple said his 2010 Prius accelerated

to 97 mph on its own. wtf.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100204/ap_on_...e/toyota_recall

Does not look good for Toyota :01nocomment8so:

Edited by redbaron80

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

im impressed a prius can go that fast at all.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

toyota's already in the shitter right now, i have some friends that work at the toyota dealer over here, they can't sell 8 models of toyota's right now, and all the publicity about the problems they're having, is really bad for business...

i really like toyota, hopefully they will get through this, they've never had problems like this before

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Seems fishy to me. I mean a company with a reputation like it has to have a problem like that is absurd. I think there was a lil insider that got paid by someone to do this. How things work now-a-days...

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Seems fishy to me. I mean a company with a reputation like it has to have a problem like that is absurd. I think there was a lil insider that got paid by someone to do this. How things work now-a-days...

Possiblity someone's trying to bring Toyota down...

I am not one for conspiracy theories but the government owns a massive portion of GM as we all know. I believe they are forcing Toyota's hand on all these recalls and making it into a massive story for the media. Look at all the new commercials for Chevy vehicles they compare fuel economy with almost all the Toyota classes, SUV, mid-size, etc. It looks like negative ad campaigning for an election, just attack your opponent. I know Toyota needs to get their shit straight and it is a major problem but I own a few Toyota's and have never experienced problems, and I have a 2008 also so I'm not just talking about the older generations.

/end rant, just my 2 cents not that GM is lying about their MPG figures etc.

Edited by AlpineKid

/////ALPINE

66473.gif

x2.

i didnt even read this but stay with an American Car lmao end of story well dont get a ford but i mean get away from honda and toyota you dont need a tonka toy
where you been? toyota and honda are both manufactured in the us now!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=