Sonic Electronix

Need Input On My 07 Escalade On 26s What Should I Run (im In The 209)

I got my 07 Escalade Sittin on 26 inch pimpstars the wheels that light up and when you drive they turn into pictures. Im Goin a lil all out on this goin in a couple weeks to get a air runner air ride installed . i got it all tinted out windshield and all now. I already purchased 2 iraggi 260 amp alternators 160 each at idle and the brackets and belts to intall that stuff will be here this week. Kintetik battery will sponser me im already approved :) not sure what stuff to run in the car for audio thought i havent really bought nothing yet but right now im thinking to run 4 JL 13.5 W7 and 1000rms to each one and not sure on the highs yet .Not sure if ima do Lambo doors yet vertical doors inc will let me go down and check out there straight bolt on kit might do that. and ima do suede interior. all black on black . What yall think and what yall think i should run. Jl is my choice because its goin to be a show truck and JL is really well known to your everyday person.

PS STEVE holla at me i met you couple years ago in monterey or somewhere you had the 4 sub wit 1500 goin to each voice coil :)

Some of yall might of seen it at the ignition car show in sac a month ago or so...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yes the wheels show pictures while you drive anything you want.

Posted Image

Still dont beleive it heres real pics we took right here in stockton on my car.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Some more pics during the day.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Still dont think its real Watch the video i made :)

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...eoid=2024923516

Hit me on myspace

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endID=158612302

Question...

How did you get sponsored by Kinetik without knowing what system your going to run? When I was talking to Kinetik about a sponsorship they asked what system you have and need pics to see it too.

Must be the car he knows ima run some big shit and he likes the car itself i got the welcome letter and also the letter that says what am i going to run each peice ect. Erik is who i am talkin to.

them rims is sick man i know alot of broke ma fuckaz b hatein dat shit LOL

LOL I want them 22s like that so bad...

Do I dare goto the bank to take out a 2nd mortgage on my house?!?!?! :lol:

those rims be worth more then my damn ride rofl..

Nice caddy btw!

Archived