Need SPL design for Rd audio sonance 18"

czman30

This post has been edited by czman30: Today, 03:14 PM

holy shit he edited a post instead of making a new one

and what kind power you working with what are your dimensions, what do you want out of the sub, what tuning would you like a bunch of shit factors in here

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

i need pictures of all said gear before i say shit helpful

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

holy shit he edited a post instead of making a new one

and what kind power you working with what are your dimensions, what do you want out of the sub, what tuning would you like a bunch of shit factors in here

well i know that the the box needs like 4 to 6 cubic feet and um i m looking to run it on a hifoncs 1600 watt amp or 2000 watt amp

also the back of my explorer's about 42 inches from wheel well to wheel well and the height from the top of the car window is 14 inches and then its like 24 inches to the back of the explorer so there it is. i m looking to get those overwhelming lows outta the sub and the i want it to be tuned to like around 30-40 hertz and i want it to be deep and hard hitting bass

Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule.

Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol

well i know that the the box needs like 4 to 6 cubic feet and um i m looking to run it on a hifoncs 1600 watt amp or 2000 watt amp

also the back of my explorer's about 42 inches from wheel well to wheel well and the height from the top of the car window is 14 inches and then its like 24 inches to the back of the explorer so there it is. i m looking to get those overwhelming lows outta the sub and the i want it to be tuned to like around 30-40 hertz and i want it to be deep and hard hitting bass

any help??

Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule.

Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol

Archived