Sundown Audio

Inside Pics Of Rockford Fosgate T40001bd?

protegeboom

no, the only way you can be sure on how your subs are handled is if you drive and pick them up in person. Not to say everyones item that comes thru fedex ground nashville hub is going to get truely tested to see if the fragile sticker was true. However i suggest to ALWAYS buy insurance if it is something like that. If i think it will break i insure it. I insure everything i ship, i would rather be safe than sorry.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

ya as a shipper i always insure and as a end user i always ask to be insured...

but this thread has taken quite a few turns no?

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

I called them up, they switched from them to another company. I sent them an AM vfl 200.1 to fix In October of last year. I still have not gotten it back. Joe still has it, he siad that he cannot find the parts to put it back together yet.

If you know when some is BS you then you will know that these people are full of it.

It has been one bad thing till now.

Something has to give.

I believe CIA is the company that is fixing a Hifonics Zeus for my bro. They've had it for 2-3months nows saying they're still waiting on parts to come in.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

well the olnly evidence I have is my t3000's and Jerry's 4000's that we compaired to each other if he hasnt sent his one that fried yet I will see if I can get some....

Jerry????????.............Jerry Yager :blink:

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

i would not let anyone else fix my amps but RF.I don't care if it does cost more or takes longer to fix.

at least i know it will be done right.

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

Jerry????????.............Jerry Yager :blink:

ha ha no jerry davis my friend and owner of the shop and he had already sent the amp to ge fixed thats why i neverposted pics, and then this topic went a completely different direction

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived