Sundown Audio

Inside Pics Of Rockford Fosgate T40001bd?

protegeboom

well the olnly evidence I have is my t3000's and Jerry's 4000's that we compaired to each other if he hasnt sent his one that fried yet I will see if I can get some....

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I bought a new T40001BD and was brave enough to open it up. The T4000 is definatley more beafier. It has 20 outputs instead of 16. In-addition, comes with a 500amp fuse, 4-5 more caps. BIGGER transformers. They replaced most of those smaller fets on supply with the 247 fets. Who said bigger wasn't always better?

Has anyone seen any bench tests on the T4K? Im not talking about the birthsheet because I dont believe in birthseets....there is no possible way that they can test every last amp that goes out the door.

How do you figure that? It is very possible. Its called quality control.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

not only is it possible it is done... ive been to the plant where the make the fosgate amps and ive seen the machine where they test each amp

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Has anyone seen any bench tests on the T4K? Im not talking about the birthsheet because I dont believe in birthseets....there is no possible way that they can test every last amp that goes out the door.

RF wouldn't do their customers like that. you get what you pay for and their amps aren't too cheap. how many people hav?you every heard talk bad about RF and then tell me how many people talked good about them? i bet you the good would outweighed the bad times 100.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

RF wouldn't do their customers like that. you get what you pay for and their amps aren't too cheap. how many people hav?you every heard talk bad about RF and then tell me how many people talked good about them? i bet you the good would outweighed the bad times 100.

Never said anything bad about RF, just I dont believe in birthsheets because from my understanding it takes quite a bit of time to test 1 amp. If u produce 100,000 amps there is no way u can bench test "every single one" and keep up with production especially considering they are hand made. Thats not just RF, thats any company. I believe they test so many out of every batch.
00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators

How do you figure that? It is very possible. Its called quality control.

QC, yes. I use to work with QC for a Pharm plant and there was no way we could keep up with production and test every last thing we did and we had machines doing the work for us. So I know if they are hand made they cant keep up with it. But to each its own, has anybody seen or done any bench tests on the T4K other than the one from RF?
00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators

Archived