Second Skin Audio

Thoughts On Tc Sounds?

i dont think i have heard one bad thing about tc sounds. as far as price...you USUALLY get what you pay for...thats why i run RE. my buddy has a FI Q and we both love it, but i would take my subs over his any day...

i likes me some audio stuff...

i dont think i have heard one bad thing about tc sounds. as far as price...you USUALLY get what you pay for...thats why i run RE. my buddy has a FI Q and we both love it, but i would take my subs over his any day...

same here my gf runs a sx 18 and friend runs a Q18 and i like the sound of the sx over the Q

ive read good reviews for the tc sounds subs but again expensive but if you can have em...bang em

but i have read about a test on realm of excursion that tested various amounts of 12 inch woofers which included the tc sounds sub and Fi BTL. Both were tested for burps and power rating and the BTL won but nonethe less i would get the tc if they didnt cost as much but im going with two Fi BTL 18s

1998 Monte Carlo Z34

Stock HU but have replacement

Stock Highs

Stock Electrical

BTL 18 sitting naked

AP1500D

Guest dropthabeat.com

tc sounds subs are great, but their service sucks. anyways, how can you have all those subs and not sell any?? you lie!! sell me some subs!!!! :) my homeboy has recently gotten a btl 15" and it hits dramatically hard!! but i noticed that the sound quality isn't what i expected. i'm not trying to knock them at all, it's just what i noticed. is it just me?? are they spl subs rather than sq?? :blink:

ive read good reviews for the tc sounds subs but again expensive but if you can have em...bang em

but i have read about a test on realm of excursion that tested various amounts of 12 inch woofers which included the tc sounds sub and Fi BTL. Both were tested for burps and power rating and the BTL won but nonethe less i would get the tc if they didnt cost as much but im going with two Fi BTL 18s

um.. im not trying to argue.. but the tc5200 was NOT in the 12" test session..BTL's are nice for sure, too!

im banned because im a jackass....WOOT