Air Ride Technologies in my Hoe - Shockwave Titanium has Arrived! Pics Job STARTED 4/2/10

glad to see the 'Hoe back in semi action :)

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Most kits you buy have to be modified in some way.. I just finished up the front end on my chevy.. A grinder and a set of wheels later!!! progress!!! Sexy work though... It makes it TONS easier when you aren't working under a carport and have two jacks stands to work with. A lift would be lovely! I'm loving the paint more and more each time I see it too!

Sexy project... over the course of the years... It has improved! Significantly!

Haters will hate and talkers will always seem to talk, I have tons of respect for the work you do of your OWN. In a non *nut-hugger* kind of way.

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

Most kits you buy have to be modified in some way.. I just finished up the front end on my chevy.. A grinder and a set of wheels later!!! progress!!! Sexy work though... It makes it TONS easier when you aren't working under a carport and have two jacks stands to work with. A lift would be lovely! I'm loving the paint more and more each time I see it too!

Sexy project... over the course of the years... It has improved! Significantly!

Haters will hate and talkers will always seem to talk, I have tons of respect for the work you do of your OWN. In a non *nut-hugger* kind of way.

appreciation for hard work is not nuthuggin - thats where those asswipes got it wrong........anyway, thanks man much appreciated. :drinks:

and shiiiit bro i feel you, since the EARLY 90's, i have installed hydraulics, bags, all kinds of stuff in all sorts of places INCLUDING the inside a carport :D and on two rickety jackstands and a stock scissor jack out of the trunk - gotta do what u gotta do :coolugh:

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

edit: video added to my last post above the pictures.

Kasey, no company until im done with the bags...then you can come thru anytime. You know how i get when i am on a mission :D:drink40:

Alright. Cool cool. Haha I think we all can get that way. once your on a mission you don't want any interuptions till it's done (aside from sleeping and drinking/eating)

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

If you would like to see steve's tahoe in truckin' mag i talked to my buddy that shoots for acouple mags as I'm at the moment inspiring to be a minitruckin' feature photographer you have to contact dan ward at truckin he is the feature editor/photographer at the mag just hit him up and tell him about steve's truck and how much you would like to see it in the mag.

little off topic on the suspension but since you have a pic of it.. what did you spray on your fender liners?

is it like rubberized undercoating you get at autozone/kragen or is it Second Skin stuff?

tuck tire!!!!!!! :D

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Steve, at 3:04 in the vid, did you check to make sure your new paint was still ok? I saw that tap and it freaked me out!

Ride - 2006 Scion xB

Equipment:

H.U. - Kenwood KDC-X793

Amps - Memphis 16-MC2.100

Memphis 16-MC1.1100

Front Stage - Memphis 15-MCC6 6.5 Components with silk dome tweets

Subs - Memphis 15-M310D4 10" Sub (x2)

Custom box 3.02 ft3 after displacement, tuned to 37 hz

Big 3

Second Skin Damplifier

Coming soon:

Kinetik HC1400