good mini truck sites/forums

:^ to streetsource!  Lots of cool rides of all styles, and the guys on there will actually answer a question rather than just hating on your ideas.

Well, you'll still get hated on by some of 'em, but that's how it is on the internet!

-Phil at FBI

logo3.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hey, sorry to bring up an old post but im an avid minitrucker and www.mazdabscene.com , a killer site for b-2200 etc... or if you love toyota p/u there is always www.yotascene.com , or just hit up sinfullcreations.com which is a local club... hope this helps?? any questions feel free to ask, i got mytruck up in the show off section, im doing a complete rebuild on it now....

Nothing wrong with bringing up an old thread. Better to do that instead of starting a new one with the same stuff in it. I've been into mini-trucks for years, never bagged one, but I have done a few static drops. I've also had a static dropped full size 69 C-10. I love dropped trucks and I can't wait to get rid of my full size and get another mini to work on. Everything I know about suspension, I learned from mini-truckin, street trucks, sport truck, and truckin mags. If you gots any ???'s ask away....(Beefy) [glow=red,2,300]Burrito[/glow] and [glow=red,2,300]Big P[/glow](ussy) have much much more experience, but that's not saying I can't help out either. (Sorry guys, I had to do that...LoL.) I'm not big into the whole multiple forum thing yet, so I haven't checked out those ones already mentioned, but I've heard www.s-10forum.com is outstanding. www.layedout.net and www.truckshwag.com...Big P's place, are both lokin really good also.

Archived