Pics on p2, Class D in the home. Crown XLS 1000 pics are up :)

ouch sorry to hear. i know waiting on equipment sucks. you'll make it i'm sure you will.

Thanks man, LOL I'm just so so so anxious.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

think about how "worth it" this wait will be!

killer amp man, i wish i had the money for it

Agreed!

This amp will change so much and the ease of use as far as testing subwoofers and finially haveing enough power to drive my house speakers.

Yes deffinetly worth the wait.

:)

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

June!!!??? That is harsh

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

June!!!??? That is harsh

LOL HA HA HA Thats pretty much how I felt man.

But it just takes alittle bit of patience I guess.:)

Terryswork001.png

they look good!

Its Crown so even though its a Class D topology full range amp I think it will excede my expectations.

Terryswork001.png

• 3 weeks later...

Do u already have it?

Pics?

Right now Crown is saying the shipping date has changed to June and I am very disappointed, so if anyone heres any different please contact me.

I'm out in the country rite now and I would get a chance to play with it, well I'm moving sometime around June 1st back to central Ohio and will probably be living out of a dufle bag aka bounceing from place to place until I can afford a place to live that I can call my own.

So the only time I will get to try it out is on rare occasions and I was looking forward to this a lot. I mean if I could use it with my home the way it is for only 2 weeks I would be grateful.

Everything feels like its out of my hands.

Terryswork001.png

I'll tell you what if anyone else want to call crown about the XLS 1000 Drivecore series amps and release date be my guest and report back because I want to know if anyone hears anything different on a release date..

I was so excited about this and have upgraded my house speakers to be a match made in heaven.

The change of date was a heart break to say the least.

Terryswork001.png

Archived