well i work at a library at night and we always have a book sale every semester. well i found the The Complete Psychological Works of Sigmund Freud collection right there in front of me. seeing how they was selling them for only $1 a book and there was 24 books i took them. I also found other books ranging in value of $300, $400, $500, $80, $70 and i took them as well after researching amazon. after realizing these books were worth money each night i would bring some home in my bookbag. well i done sold all the onese u see abone to pay for my 2 10'' woofers i got made and to pay off some bills. and now i just sold the sigmund freud books for $600 (sundown amps here we come)

and i didnt steal the books, my boss told me i could bring them home and not pay. i just didnt tell her what they was worth and why i needed all these weird books. lmao. woot for me :rolleyes::rolleyes: :01nocomment8so: :drinks::pardon::mellow::mellow::mellow: :tease:

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Your boss said you can bring these home and not pay. Ummm I think your boss meant not pay for the fee of checking out the book. Seems to me that those books still belong to your boss/library and you just sold their books. POLICE COMING TO GET YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FTW

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Your boss said you can bring these home and not pay. Ummm I think your boss meant not pay for the fee of checking out the book. Seems to me that those books still belong to your boss/library and you just sold their books. POLICE COMING TO GET YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmoa no man, read what i said BOOK SALE ..

we put allot a ton of books for sale really cheap to get rid of them allong with donated books (which is what most the books i found worth money) that we sold for like $1-$2 a book. so since i worked there she told me if i see any books i like to get them and bring them home. then after a while we offered all the books free, which is when i found even more and brung more home. lmao so no i didnt steal man

1 3500d AQ amp

Damn man, cant believe you came up like that

BTW, I have some 18s for sale... lol

jk

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

10mins left, who knows, maybe.... another $100 or so?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

10mins left, who knows, maybe.... another $100 or so?

i put buy it now at 625 bc it wanted this stuff sold. Had it listed for $1,200 for longest.

1 3500d AQ amp