slugdub Posted February 9, 2010 Report Posted February 9, 2010 This game looks kind of cool. Some people said oh it is a God of War or whatever ripoff.. well I never played those games so what do I care? I just like mythology and think it is badass they used an old ass story that already had 10 ore more levels and boss characters built in.
jmitch Posted February 9, 2010 Report Posted February 9, 2010 dude at the gamestop told me this and God of War is totally different so i got it. I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.
Sanitarium Posted February 9, 2010 Report Posted February 9, 2010 I've played this and god of war. and to say they're the same is like saying all FPS game are the same. yes it's the same play style. same fast paced action. but thats all.
Torres Posted February 9, 2010 Report Posted February 9, 2010 decently fun to play. i'll wait for the price to go down before/if i get it. i'm going to finish prototype (yeah i know ) then play bayonetta. i'm waiting for ff13
Squijee Posted February 9, 2010 Report Posted February 9, 2010 the game looks sick but i'll prob wait till the prices drops
slugdub Posted February 10, 2010 Author Report Posted February 10, 2010 decently fun to play. i'll wait for the price to go down before/if i get it. i'm going to finish prototype (yeah i know ) then play bayonetta. i'm waiting for ff13 Haha, you seem to have the same taste in games as me.. besides, well, you know... hehe. Yeah, I think my budget is going to only allow for either BC2 or FF13 so I may go FF, it just is going to be too amazing to pass up. Oh and Dante looks like a rental, a super fun rental, but a rental still.
CaptainzPlanetz Posted February 10, 2010 Report Posted February 10, 2010 decently fun to play. i'll wait for the price to go down before/if i get it. i'm going to finish prototype (yeah i know ) then play bayonetta. i'm waiting for ff13 Word ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
AI James Posted March 9, 2010 Report Posted March 9, 2010 games cool, but as saidin the first post its ALOT like god of war, just not as refined as god of war
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.