Gutta Trash Posted February 11, 2010 Author Report Posted February 11, 2010 :: I have yet to receive any emails from ladies with pics of their subs and amp I guess I am just expecting to much out of a relationship On 4/20/2010 at 10:06 PM, 'cc_audio' said: Guys are just like girls, once you've had 18 inches you don't go back. 2004 GMC Yukon XL Pioneer AVH-X4700BS 13 band EQ Sub Amp- (2) PPI 5000BD.1 (2) Re SXX 15's 8 cu. ft. box tuned to 32 Hz (4) 6.5 Bose Mids (2) 1" Bose Tweets (2) 1.5" Bose Tweets (1) JY 80 AH w/ new JY busses (1) Duracell 750 up front Apex Alternators 270 A.C. Delco 160 alternato
skittlesRgood Posted February 11, 2010 Report Posted February 11, 2010 damnthats alotta woman she should be a hooker when she gets out. I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. more bang for your buck would be if she had 2 vaginas. i dated a girl with 2... it was pretty wild. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Red-navi-916 Posted February 11, 2010 Report Posted February 11, 2010 this aint no find a date dot com jigga j/k seems like you just sent a wish to santa BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Red-navi-916 Posted February 11, 2010 Report Posted February 11, 2010 more bang for your buck would be if she had 2 vaginas. i dated a girl with 2... it was pretty wild. i take it there was no way in hell you were able to satisfy her with out 2 penises? BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
LOOKINFORSPL? Posted February 11, 2010 Report Posted February 11, 2010 i take it there was no way in hell you were able to satisfy her with out 2 penises? It was dark and it felt like a vagina. he he. please tell us you got pics???
keepinitloud Posted February 11, 2010 Report Posted February 11, 2010 fat chicks=more cushin for pushin 06 chrysler 300C Hemi one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters stock battery and a stinger spv44 Irragi 300 amp alternator big 3 1/0 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1
treossi Posted February 11, 2010 Report Posted February 11, 2010 THISISLOL Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
Bill Posted February 12, 2010 Report Posted February 12, 2010 This thread makes the Australian in me laugh. HA-HA UNNA 1994 Suzuki Vitara (Escudo) [unreveiled Subwoofers] - 1,500Wrms, triple stack motor. 15" x 2 DD M1A x 2 10.5 cubes in a tiny car
skittlesRgood Posted February 12, 2010 Report Posted February 12, 2010 i take it there was no way in hell you were able to satisfy her with out 2 penises? once one side gets worn out you just switch to the other side. fresh new poon to pound It was dark and it felt like a vagina. he he. please tell us you got pics??? lol nothing to take pics of. from the outside it looked normal but about a 1/2" inside there was a fork on the road. hurt her like hell if you hit the "divider" on your way in. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.