Sonic Electronix

bleach works too

wouldn't bleach make your sub look Michael Jacksonesque??

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

wouldn't bleach make your sub look Michael Jacksonesque??

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA X1000, imma just use damp cloth with warm water, these responses were funny, thanks a bunch

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

Break cleaner and an SOS pad.

Noooo.

Use the tire shine and microfiber cloth.

That's what i usually do.

84 K5 Blazer

3" body, 2" Suspension

35" Maxxis Bighorn

100amp Alt

Marine deep cycle for the amps (freebie)

KnuKonceptz 1/0

8 Hifonics HFi 12D4's in ~19cubes tuned to 35hz

Audiopipe AP-18001D

RF 5x8's in the kicks

Almani 5.25 comp. in back

Kenwood KAC-645

--IN THE FUTURE--

None.

<!--quoteo(post=0:date=Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM:name=Decaf)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Decaf @ Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->we seriously need some butt plugs so you guys stop spewing chit talk<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I trying to figure out what you guys have done to your woofers to have to use a liquid on them.

I mean did you up and jizz on your cone or something cause in years of owning this kind of stuff I rarely remember needing to use a liquid anything to clean a woofer.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

I trying to figure out what you guys have done to your woofers to have to use a liquid on them.

I mean did you up and jizz on your cone or something cause in years of owning this kind of stuff I rarely remember needing to use a liquid anything to clean a woofer.

Well last time i went mudding i got a couple chunks of mud on them, alllll the way from the front window, past my head, and backseat and hit two woofers. :unknw:

So thats why i cleaned mine, and dust and what not accumulates.

Plus some of the dust from building the box didnt get cleaned so it settles everywhere.

84 K5 Blazer

3" body, 2" Suspension

35" Maxxis Bighorn

100amp Alt

Marine deep cycle for the amps (freebie)

KnuKonceptz 1/0

8 Hifonics HFi 12D4's in ~19cubes tuned to 35hz

Audiopipe AP-18001D

RF 5x8's in the kicks

Almani 5.25 comp. in back

Kenwood KAC-645

--IN THE FUTURE--

None.

<!--quoteo(post=0:date=Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM:name=Decaf)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Decaf @ Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->we seriously need some butt plugs so you guys stop spewing chit talk<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Do you guys think that in the long run, that tire shine or whatever you use could have a negative effect on paper cone woofers??

Anyone been using chemicals on there woofers for quite some time?

Granted tire shine would work great and look damn sexy, but at what cost?

I think just a air duster and a dry and damp microfiber cloth would work best.

Derp.

Archived