Sonic Electronix

New Hifonics Amps?!?!?!?!

Has anyone else seen these yet? does anyone know if there worth a damn? they cost clsot to $100 more then the old brutus models so maybe they finally got there shit together,

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/search_new....p;action=search

29yr3gg.jpg

Custom Car Audio

(815) 916 - 9194

www.midwestsplcustoms.com

2000 Tahoe | 22" GREED Celebrities

Alpine CDA-117

Dual 0/1 Runs

(3) 925 CA Group 31 In Back

(4) 18" FI Audio Q's (W/ Extra Spider)

(4) Hifonics BXi 2010D

Hifonics ZXi 4410

4 RF P1653 6 1/2's

Big 3

All Kicker/Knu Wiring

why is the thd on them rated at 95%? lol

It's not rated at 95%, it says at rated power the THD will be 95%. That is really bad...I hope they made a type-o on all those amps..

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Has anyone else seen these yet? does anyone know if there worth a damn? they cost clsot to $100 more then the old brutus models so maybe they finally got there shit together,

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/search_new....p;action=search

i have one running at 2 ohms on an Orion HCCA 12.4. I am happy with it so far. I plan on hooking the other 12 in later and running it at 1 ohm. Hope this helps.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

I think they are ugly though... lol.

Still have the same size power inputs and speaker outputs.... how much could have changed other than some internal stuff?

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

The video on YouTube said that they are CEA Certified. If that means anything I'm not sure??

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

I think they are ugly though... lol.

Still have the same size power inputs and speaker outputs.... how much could have changed other than some internal stuff?

x2

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

i have one running at 2 ohms on an Orion HCCA 12.4. I am happy with it so far. I plan on hooking the other 12 in later and running it at 1 ohm. Hope this helps.

what model do you have and give use the specs out of the manual, if you don't mind

i love this sh--t man 1966 Ford Fairlane Pioneer prs 80, the big three, with 2 big azz agm batts, dual 270/200 amp alts , two 8'' mids and tweets in the kick( PPI phantom 600.2). two 10''s and tweets in the doors, two 10'' mids and tweets in the rear decK ( Lanar opti 500x2). 2 C2 Audio Threatcon 4 12s on a Crunch GP3000d. No crossover .

what model do you have and give use the specs out of the manual, if you don't mind

It's the BXI2610. it claims 2600 watts rms at 1 0hm, 1700 rms at 2 ohms. I remember reading somewhere on this forum that HiFonics rated them at 15 volts. Not sure. The manual recommends a 250 amp fuse, so it ought to do a little somethin.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

Archived