i believe there is a thread on this already, but i've had one, i was coming back from in n out and i guess on the other side of the freeway there was a motorcycle cop just posted trying to catch speeders, few seconds later in my mirror i see headlights weaving through traffic, i said fuck cop! and what do you know he lit up with the bright ass red lights,he pulled me over and said i was rattling his front mask visor on his bike $230 fine

i asked him to let me go, he said if i did this for you i would feel bad having the give the next guy a ticket that i pull over for noise knowing i let you go! aint that a bish hah

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Right when I got my license I bought an 10" L5, ZX300.1, 8 Gauge Wiring Kit, and got them to install it for me. I didn't know anything back then except how to turn the volume up. Well I was going in front of the a movie theater just riding around (had it at full tilt). A 300Z pulled out in front of me and stopped to let people cross the road. Next thing I know a cop comes running up to my truck with his hand up telling me not to move. So he comes beside my truck, took my license and told me to drive behind the theater to talk to him. Tried to talk him into giving my license back so I could just leave...didn't work haha. Ended up going back there and got a ticket right when I got back there. Went to court for it like a week or so later, and was sentenced to Defensive Driving School and IIRC a $80 fine.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Yep!! And watch out, cuz in FL (not sure about other states) even though are a non-moving violation and no points are added to your DL, they WILL affect your insurance rates!!!

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.

Jeez red navi everytime theres a thread or close to one your like "THERES BEEN A THREAD ALREADY" lol its all good you should be the thread police lol

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

yep $95 bucks goin down the road around no houses at all. just paid it today.

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056