Dam those Cops!

Anything 20 over is reckless driving right?

Im surprised they didn't take your car right then and there, esp here in CA

psd ftw in your avatar. that fool said "swing that shit in the middle of a block with cars on the side "

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

for doing 20 over i paid 200 in ny... for doing 84 over i didnt get pulled over till the next day... yes 84 over... i was doing 144 in a 60.. (airport measured mile 4 times in a row lol so its a 4 mile stretch that is perfect for running.. but during certain times of the day has cops all over it it just has a litttle curve in it

no way that mustang does 144 unless you have some heavy mods and taken off the speed limiter. What car were you in?

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

depending on the speed limit.... i have got stupid amouts of tickets in cali and a 90 in a 65 will run fok i got a 92 in a 65 on I5 i rem exactly but less than $600 i would say anywhere from $400 and something to $600 could be much less depending on where you live i got a 85 in a 55 in wyoming/co area and it was cheap like $200 not even but then i got busted in fort collins co for ex of speed and that was like i think like $400 bullshit story on that one cop seen me rip it from a light i was getting them up with a s2000 and then i drove like 4 miles down got gas came like 5 to 6 miles back and then he whooped me for something that happend like 30 min ago i was like this is bullshit that was the ex of speed

Huge ass run-on sentence.

Use periods bro.

Vehicle: 2001 Dodge Dakota

Headunit: Alpine IVA-D310

Sub: 2005 RE Audio XXX 15"

Sub Amp: Orion 2500D

Frontstage: Diamond Audio Hex's

Frontstage Amp: Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D

Wiring: Kicker Hyperflex 1/0

Alternator: Mechman 250 Amp

Battery: Powermaster D2700

Deadener: 100 Square Feet Raamat BXT II

holy s**t bro that awesome but sucks at the same time lol! what happened?

that guy tend to lie a lot dont listen to em lol.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

psd ftw in your avatar. that fool said "swing that shit in the middle of a block with cars on the side "

:D

Glad to see somebody else knows the clip...Gettin it in front of the house YEE!

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived