car went up in flames today

Welcome to the forums DICK!

lol funny dude. I think this topic has gone to far and should just be between dc cavalier and J00bles threw pms

Head unit-Clarion

Mids & Highs- Oxygen Audio 5.25's

Highs Amp-ASA-600.4x

Subs- 3 15in American Bass XFL's

Sub Amps- American Bass VFL 500.1

Welcome to the forums DICK!

lol some people these days, i like how this dudes car just burnt down and like 10 percent of the posts here are negative towards him...

people need to chillax

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

lol funny dude. I think this topic has gone to far and should just be between dc cavalier and J00bles threw pms

I couldn't agree more. I hate all these turd bags that jump on someone when they are down. Innocent until proven guilty, isn't that the way it is in this country? Let them work it out. Being a jerk and coming in here and spouting off their off base conspiracy theories help no one.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Sounds like something was hooked up wrong,something a NEWB would do.Get your heads out of your asses none of you are any better then anyone else on this site.A post count only shows how much time you waste of your life staring at a screen always looking for something negative to say.

Whos to say that the amp wasnt hooked up when it happend and he took it out and put it on top of the car.He just got the car,wanted to bang and it caught on fire,none of you all know exactly what happend,only what he is telling you.

It sucks that happend,that we all can agree on,but theres more questions to be answered here.

man anybody can hook something up wrong steve blew one of his amps the tk4 go call him a newb for that. and say if he did have it hooked up would he still have the amp looking that decent even after it was burnt if he was using it is would have been melted to the ground.and no a post count shows maybe of how YOUR HELPING PEOPLE on this forum really how can you hook up a amp then the cars on fire and be like OH SHIT ima get the burning amp out of the car.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Looking at the burn patterns in the picture, this fire was started somewhere in the middle of the car. You can see the fire reaches from frnt to back but not completely to either one. My guess its one of two things. System malfunction which is highly likely or your a smoker and the cherry fell off in the car without you noticing.

Sorry for your loss man I hate to see fellow SMD members shit going up in flames, and fuck the guys on here trying to question you.

Joobles also sorry for your loss bro I know it must suck to be expecting a sick ass amp one day then realize its only an expensive piece of metal the next. Hope you can scoop up another when you get your cash back.

i think i just gave myself a concussion i facepalmed so hard.

and for the 1's that dont like me.....

well, Im still here fuckers. Cant get rid of me that easy.

Archived