car went up in flames today

that sucks.hope you get your money back.

HEAD UNIT JENSEN VM9312

4 12" KICKER COMPS

4 PUNCH 150 AMPS "0NE ON EACH SUB"

2 ALPINE 3522 ON MIDS AND HIGHS

MLA MOD

BIG 3

OPTIMA D31T BATTERY UP FRONT, ANOTHER IN BACK

2 KINETIK BATTERIES IN BACK ALSO"ONE 800,ONE 1200"

DUAL ALTERNATORS "ONE 200 AMP" OTHER MECHMAN 270 LARGE CASE

that sucks.hope you get your money back.

i have a pending refund in paypal at the moment, so i think he finally refunded me today.

this might all blow over now

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

How did the fire happen? I wasn't going to say but the batterys in the trunk where in a mdf box and the top terminals where exposed therefor when I was driving they slid towards the seat and arced out on the seat frame. Something that could have been prevented. I really liked that car so I think I may get another but a ss version.

Joobles- sorry about taking so long but loosing my job and car was a big deal. I had to deal with that first.

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

How did the fire happen? I wasn't going to say but the batterys in the trunk where in a mdf box and the top terminals where exposed therefor when I was driving they slid towards the seat and arced out on the seat frame. Something that could have been prevented. I really liked that car so I think I may get another but a ss version.

Joobles- sorry about taking so long but loosing my job and car was a big deal. I had to deal with that first.

all is ok now that we've straightened our deal out :)

i hope you can rebuild and keep the bass going

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

After everything I ended up making out good.

Paid 5000 for the car and got 8300

Just got the check for the system for 3300 so that's good.

I just need to find a job and start all over again...

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

good deal, every things taken care of, now you can start again!

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

Yup! Thinking about getting a civic sedan or hatchback. Hatchback hopefully if the price is right because it'll get loud easily and possibly bagging it with the money I got now. I'm excited! Or a suv idk quite yet...

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

Archived