car went up in flames today

are you kidding me? newbs? like you know anything about me wow

without any pictures it was slightly suspicious... but now i see it couldnt be realer

jus cuz i dont have 4 18's and $4500 into my system doesnt mean im a "newb"

i dont have 4 18"s

fuck dude did you have a battery back there?like say a lead acid battery?thats what it may have cause it.

Edit*hes calling you a newb cause you havent been on that long thats why.like say if you were here for a year or six months then i dont think he would have called you a newb. joo get me?

thank you beanz, thats exactly what i ment.

wow you guys are ridiculous, so because it sounded fishy to me and a few others makes me a newb? cuz i dont have 1k plus post count? god dam

now you guys come in here calling me a newb AFTER the pics have been posted

its not about how big or little of a system you have or how many posts you have. its because you just joined this forum 11 days ago. so you are a new member, or a newb to the forum. so you dont know any of these people. so here you come on and talk about cavalier being up to something when we know he is trustworthy. your acting like all the "new members" on here. reacting quickly and getting butt hurt over nothing.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

is everyone seriously a fucking dick? WOW.

not everyone. But to be honest looking over some of your posts convinces me you are fairy new to car audio.

EDIT: OP sorry about your car and Joobles amp. Hope things get sorted out. Keep us updated.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

If you just got the car what was the amp doing in there if you sold it to joobles?Are you telling me he payed for the amp and you still had it and hooked it up in another car after he paid for it?

WOW

DRO, ever think i was talking more to this guy and not you? its not like i said "dro is a shit talking newb with a shitty little system"

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

yes goodbye, smd does not want/need shit talking newbs like you and you will be bant.

Cav, keep us updated bro.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

If you have power wire they could see the one in front IF you had the wire running from the front

BUt say it came with the car like that when you bought it

and did you have a system? cause damn you cant see shit in there did your subs melt?everything is all toasty and burnt

and nah dro wasn't talking chit all he was saying was where the pics and not saying like OHHH YOU SCAMMER YOU LIER nah all he asked was for pics and looking out for joobes. Im sure we all be looking out but we know dccavalier wouldn't do that but dro dont know him since he's new

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

there is no way in hell anyone could tell a system was even in there. end of story

No, I mean if you try to claim the system and get money for it. They might be able to end up screwing you over.

as468x60pxbanner.gif

My Youtube Page. Check it out

The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components

Q-logic 6.5" kick pods

CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass

Kicker ZX350.4

Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA

Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap

7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz

Sundown SAZ-1000D