car went up in flames today

42 User(s) are reading this topic (10 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

32 Members: UKnoitsMe, J00bles, Beanz, regal1382, bobonit, sully, Ben Building, skittlesRgood, CrankedPhelo, -Hobby-, NLE, EricR, cali402, NanoManOne, des_area_708, superdave07, Dro, Twist, Courtfucious, mbdblue, Nirvalica, c_stud, wink17, sphinxbccp, bigricknl, actafool4187, kentb, maverick, Loudcav, tejcurrent, loganberry, may03LT

Most of us are one loose screw away from being in your same boat. That's some scary shit!

Dro, we don't do that here. Check the attitude and come back sometime.

No, apparantly just you. Dude just lost his car, anybody with any sense of decency would know when to not say anything if you don't have anything nice to say. Thats like if someone posted that their dad died, but didn't post any pictures, would you come up and say "Wow dude, no pics? You must have shot him then"

DC Cav, sorry for you loss man.

that thread would be usless with out pics sike just kidding man i get what your saying thought and skilltlesrgood yes go talk to them cause im telling you paying out is the last thing insurece will ever want to do,

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

ok, so when i paid for the amp on tuesday, you told me that you couldnt ship the amp out until my funds were in your bank account, or on friday when you got paid. when i asked why, you said that it was because you just bought a new TRUCK....?

i never said a thing about a truck. i sold my old s10 and was going to buy a jeep. that didnt work out so i bought this car. it was a great shiny car btw.

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

ok, so when i paid for the amp on tuesday, you told me that you couldnt ship the amp out until my funds were in your bank account, or on friday when you got paid. when i asked why, you said that it was because you just bought a new TRUCK....?

I can vouch for the whole truck thing...he went in to get a suv walked out with a impala.

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.

Sorry for your loss its always sad wen a smd member looses their ride well good luck with the next one

Current vehicle

91 Lincoln T.C.

2 18s trunk build coming soon

for now

2-12s ported in trunk

1000 watt kenwood amp

kenwood deck

18 inch rims

ohh joobles thats your amp on top of the car btw... (everyone he's getting his money back)

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

Archived