Jump to content

ATTENTION!! WHO IS THIS GUY!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Got the PM too, but deleted it,

Whenever is an offer like that by someone you don't know, do not open it, delete it immediately.

I can't believe there is people that actually have nothing better to do

Posted

yeah i got one too from this guy.i didn't open it.i just deleted it.

HEAD UNIT JENSEN VM9312

4 12" KICKER COMPS

4 PUNCH 150 AMPS "0NE ON EACH SUB"

2 ALPINE 3522 ON MIDS AND HIGHS

MLA MOD

BIG 3

OPTIMA D31T BATTERY UP FRONT, ANOTHER IN BACK

2 KINETIK BATTERIES IN BACK ALSO"ONE 800,ONE 1200"

DUAL ALTERNATORS "ONE 200 AMP" OTHER MECHMAN 270 LARGE CASE

Posted

I wont go to any link thru a pm, I got a virus from a youtube link my buddy sent me on facebook.

thanks for the heds up

Posted

got one from him a few weeks back I knew it was spam right away so I just deleted it and gave chode a heads up

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Posted

meh i clicked the links was no big deal to me...i knew it was spam but ended up just checking it out, all it was is a easy worm to manually take out...i continue to not run antivirus

Posted

same here

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

Posted

I have that same problem.. Someone private message me about a virus and i no clue who on earth was that... Oh Sh*t... haha!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2252 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...