Here a little clip of the wall O subs...at low volume.

As some have claimed this may be fake so I have clips to show,to shut the doubters. :crazy:

First my modest PC desk with a few headphones...and studio monitors...

dscf1830.th.jpg

If link does not work just copy and paste ...

Second my secondary,modest system(10 QSC and Crown power amps dedicated to the subs) ten 15" drivers, 10 18" drivers all in sealed cabinets, power to back all this...enough.

Played at low volume so the mic pics the sound better, I can make the mic quit with a slight bump on the gain. Not to impress,just to show...

dscf1397.th.jpg

dscf1115kr1.th.jpg

the insides...of the LMS-Ultra(LMS-5400)module

dscf0980rq8.th.jpg

The insides of the Acoupower module(large and heavy,over 230lbs!)

dscf1378.th.jpg

dscf1389.th.jpg

If link does not work just copy and paste manually...

Could you also make a vid at (almost) full power? :rolleyes:

Almost at full volume, I do not think so. What do you want, broken windows and cracked gypse? At even 5% of power the system is brutal.

The sub array has so much output no home speaker system mains can even compete, I would need massive stage monitors to balance the

output capabilities.

This was near minimum, I am adding more LMS-Ultra drivers,replacing the lesser 18" . Plus Crown iTech 8000's will replace the QSC PLX2's.

Almost at full volume, I do not think so. What do you want, broken windows and cracked gypse? At even 5% of power the system is brutal.

The sub array has so much output no home speaker system mains can even compete, I would need massive stage monitors to balance the

output capabilities.

This was near minimum, I am adding more LMS-Ultra drivers,replacing the lesser 18" . Plus Crown iTech 8000's will replace the QSC PLX2's.

Breakin shits half the fun.

[HOONIGAN]*

'01 Ford F-250 LWB
JVC KD-R950BT / Alpine MRV-M500 / (2) SWA-10s4

for reallllllll! what the hell is the point in having all of that if your not going to shake the fuck out of your house?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

Archived