Black dude gets beat down by a 67 year old white dude

EricR

Ha Ha this is by the far the greatest video I have seen in a long long time

haha I was gonna send it to you on myspace but forgot to lol...

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

ambulamps oooh he leakin omg so funny. I used to be a prison guard and telling someone to spit shine your shoes in prison is like calling them your bitch. The officers have a boot black that does it all day and alot of the inmates give that guy hell cause he is shining guards boots all day. Not sure if either of them new that tho

one time i was putting a new inmate into the cell he was a little white dude about 150 pounds and he was going in a turn keys cell. the turn key is the baddest dude on the cell block they call him that cause he is so bad the guards could let him turn the key and no one would try anything. well he was assigned the bottom bunk on his move ticket and the turn key told him to take the top. The little dude asked me if he could take care of his business ie fight him. i said i cant stop you ...... that little 150 pound dude beat his ass for about five minutes he hit him so fast you couldnt even see it. broke the dudes jaw nose and cracked his cheek bone. Afterwards the little dude told me he was five times golden gloves just goes to show you never know.

I saw ealier..all I can say is AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH that guy got his handed to him!

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

lmao is that jackie chans sister?lol she didnt throw bows like the white dude but she tried lol..damn im glad i dont have to ride those fuckin transit things..i rode one a couple of times when i went to denver a couple months ago and that was awkward enough for me..limod it the rest of the time

Archived