3 batteries of high output altenator?

So i was wondering could you run 3 batteries in parallel off of 1 high put altenator. What i'm saying is making 3 runs of power from the altenator to the 3 batteries in the back, then wiring them in parallel then running the 3 grounds to the frames off those batteries, and this would be a dual altenator setup, stock alt for the car and the high ouput alt just for those batteries.

2001 Dodge Ram

one run maybe two off of alternator then maybe a ground off the battery and drill a hole to the bottom of your car get a nice solid ground

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Alright thanks guys, so only one run for all 3 batteries then just wire them together?

you are correct bro. now if you are running more than 3500rms then you might want to do two runs of position to the rear. don't forget the inline fuse(s) for underhood and before the bank of batteries ...... i'm sure you already know that though.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

the more runs the better, it wont hurt you to do 2 runs, grounding to the front battery is better imo, i like equal runs tho, thats why i have 4, 2+ 2-

alright thanks, so even If had 3 batteries I would only have to make 2 runs?

Edited by Ryan k.

2001 Dodge Ram