Twigz Posted February 19, 2010 Report Posted February 19, 2010 Twigz out of suriousity. if you called on satan and got a response (maybe not from him but from a demon) why would you keep doing it?(in my religion at least) you have control over your own body but can be under possession if you choose to let the spirit in. as for spirits being around, nothing you can really do about it but pray and know your verses. My uncle was attacked by a demon and had to literally scream verses out loud on his bed as he was held down. They are around a lot more often than you think...seeing is believeing doesnt justify shit there. growing up I was all ways interested in darkness, Edgar Allan Poe, Demons, Angels, Heaven, Hell, the week I was suspended in junior high I checked out a book called Devils. It's 100 different stories involving a person making a bargin with the devil, and how his bargin ends up costing him his life in some way or another. All I remember I was sitting in my room, I had a pen knife, and I kept carving over the pentagram into my skin, over and over, and over, until my skin got so dry it literally just felt like it was on fire, I couldn't stop it either, I was in some kind of trance, fastinated by the pentagram, the way it looked on my skin, so I wasn't 100% posessed but that is somewhat what it's like when you are. Anyways, Devil is a great book, theres one story where a devil collects peoples hearts, a father wishes for wealth for his family, in so doing so, he gives his heart to the devil, the father has a child, the child wants his father back, so he goes to the devils house to get his fathers heart back. Theres plenty of stories like that. I haven't done anything dark since junior high Im actually scared to even attempt it again. Fear The Quack! Shot at 2007-08-19
splzx3 Posted February 19, 2010 Report Posted February 19, 2010 y would u call the devil or no less a demon i think u dont under stand wut will happen when u do that shit, do u ? did u read how 2 close the door u opend ? ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
Miakehl Posted February 19, 2010 Report Posted February 19, 2010 The going theory I choose to believe is most haunting are not in fact spirits but impressions on the fabric of reality. Prominent feelings, people, event all leave a trace of themselves behind one everything. Houses, people, objects. These are usually the ones that replay events over and over. "Ghosts" that seem to walk or murders/suicides that replay often fall into this category. The other theory are some are actual spirits. The ones that try to make contact or watch you fall into this category. These are the ones that have unfinished business that NEEDS to be taken care of before the soul can rest. I've read up and seen the evidence of both of these types and never really could draw my own conclusions. I guess I'm too scientific to and won't until I experience them firsthand. [HOONIGAN]* '01 Ford F-250 LWBJVC KD-R950BT / Alpine MRV-M500 / (2) SWA-10s4
splzx3 Posted February 19, 2010 Report Posted February 19, 2010 no bro there is a lot of sci. behind this it just not a like people make it look like on t.v or anything like that ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
slugdub Posted February 19, 2010 Report Posted February 19, 2010 If anywhere is haunted there is a place here in MN called Glensheen: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glensheen_Historic_Estate One day I was there and they had this creepy doll facing the bed where the old lady got strangled.. it was just wrong. They later changed it saying they heard it was bad luck or something. I actually haven't toured it since they were allowed to talk about the murders, which would make it cooler. They got a bloody candlestick upstairs in the attic and blood spots on the walls and stuff.. very Clue.
iTech Posted February 19, 2010 Report Posted February 19, 2010 LOL @ the OP asking for opinions then going against them. I beleive in ghosts even though I've never seen one. Have any of you heard the story about the kids that died on some railroad tracks in San Antonio, TX? Supposedly, if you put your vehicle in neutral the kids (ghosts) will push the vehicle over the track so you won't get hurt or whatever, And if you put powder on the back of the car, multiple handprints will appear. here's a linky - Click Me! My Official Feedback Thread PSN - tech2332 Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!
kl0wn Posted February 19, 2010 Report Posted February 19, 2010 I use to not believe in ghost, till I started having a few experiences at this girls house in downtown richmond, and in Mathews County. If you live in VA and do not believe in ghost, you should go to Old House Woods in Mathews County one night, or Cold Harbor. You'll have a good time 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
treossi Posted February 19, 2010 Report Posted February 19, 2010 i've never seen any ghosts or anything that has made me believe in anything super natural, i kinda wanna get the shit scared out of me by one though.. think it would be a cool experience Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
k3n12ock Posted February 19, 2010 Report Posted February 19, 2010 i've never seen any ghosts or anything that has made me believe in anything super natural, i kinda wanna get the shit scared out of me by one though.. think it would be a cool experience It's not "cool" dude, trust me. Although I've personally never seen/been sat on by a ghosts, everyone in my family along with numerous, numerous, relatives have. Their stories are scary as hell! But for me, when I feel something behind me or I start to get frightened, I think about my dad because I know he is with me in spirit, protecting me. BTW, when I say "been sat on" its the feeling when you feel like you're awake but not really awake, and you see shadows moving in your room then BAM, it feels like a ghost is laying/sitting on you and you can't move nor scream. Some people may say it's psychological but for me, I believe it's something scarier. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
kl0wn Posted February 19, 2010 Report Posted February 19, 2010 It's not "cool" dude, trust me. Although I've personally never seen/been sat on by a ghosts, everyone in my family along with numerous, numerous, relatives have. Their stories are scary as hell! But for me, when I feel something behind me or I start to get frightened, I think about my dad because I know he is with me in spirit, protecting me.BTW, when I say "been sat on" its the feeling when you feel like you're awake but not really awake, and you see shadows moving in your room then BAM, it feels like a ghost is laying/sitting on you and you can't move nor scream. Some people may say it's psychological but for me, I believe it's something scarier. Every time I had an experience I thought it was pretty cool. Then again I like going to actual haunted places and searching, waiting for stuff/things to happen/appear. I have seen only 1 apparition in my life, which was a little girl that looked like she was about 6 years old, and dressed up from like the 30s or something. She wasn't clear as day, you could see outlines and a little bit of detail of her clothes. Everything else that has happened has been footsteps, doors opening/closing, doors slamming, whispering/laughing. I always thought it was cool when stuff like that happened, I don't really find it frightening. One thing did happen to me and I cannot even recall it happening, it was like the feeling of when you're blackout drunk, everybody tells you that you did something, but you cannot remember it to save your life. That was the only time I was actually a little frightened, because everybody said it really did happen and I could not recall it. But..still..fun times 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.