k3n12ock Posted February 19, 2010 Report Posted February 19, 2010 kl0wn man, you're crazy! LOL. I'm not the type to go out looking for ghosts/spirits or anything like that. I was taught not to because in my culture, people who do that end up sick to the point where they are near death and the only way to get rid of the spirits is to call upon the spirits of your relatives to help you. It's complicated sometimes. Ask superduper or cjvue on the forum. I'm sure they've experienced or have heard of many ghosts stories pertaining to HMONG people. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
skavenger Posted February 19, 2010 Report Posted February 19, 2010 LOL @ the OP asking for opinions then going against them.I beleive in ghosts even though I've never seen one. Have any of you heard the story about the kids that died on some railroad tracks in San Antonio, TX? Supposedly, if you put your vehicle in neutral the kids (ghosts) will push the vehicle over the track so you won't get hurt or whatever, And if you put powder on the back of the car, multiple handprints will appear. here's a linky - Click Me! i believe in ghosts..but i dont believe the hand prints..couple months back those same hand prints were all over my sisters car..her an my mom were freaked but she just washed her car recently an from wiping it down left some greasy hand prints than drove over gravel an walah..+ it always happens to my back window during the summer when i wash my truck alot
Shyne151 Posted February 19, 2010 Report Posted February 19, 2010 I believe in ghosts for sure... no doubt in my mind. But I also believe the mind is a very powerful thing... The house that I lived in until I was five was an older house... my parents said I used to look into the corner of the living room and just laugh and laugh when I was a baby... funny thing is the dog would look into the same corner with his hair standing straight up shaking like he was ready to kill something(he was very protective of me). At that house my mom was had lost a few things... they would be gone for months. Then one day she would come home and it would be sitting on the kitchen cabinet... She lost a contact one time and could never find it... close to a year later she woke up one morning to put here contacts in and it was sitting on the sink in the bathroom. And my mom is a damn clean freak, she doesn't just lose shit. Every since we moved out of that house nothing every happened again... the house they live in now is prolly only 25years old if that. The people that actually live in our old house now work with my mom and after about five years of living there they came up to my mom one day at the hospital and said "I don't want to sound dumb or anything but did you ever lose anything at the house and have it just randomly show up later in the kitchen on the cabinet?" and they knew nothing about that happening to my parents... About 10years ago when they built my mom's new hospital they moved a statue of St. Mary I believe to the new location... the statue hadn't been moved in I think 75years? well afterwards there was still images of it on the security camera monitors... they thought it was image burn in and replaced the monitors and cameras... it was still there. weird, eh? My cousin and her husband live in a house that was built in the early 1900s... they say they wake up all the time at night with people standing at the end of the bed staring at them... and they say that ghosts are constantly fucking with their dogs... and moving their treats. -Installer for Duke's Car Stereo 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune. RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4 Boston Acoustics SPG 555 Kenwood eXcelon 995 RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000
Miakehl Posted February 19, 2010 Report Posted February 19, 2010 It's not "cool" dude, trust me. Although I've personally never seen/been sat on by a ghosts, everyone in my family along with numerous, numerous, relatives have. Their stories are scary as hell! But for me, when I feel something behind me or I start to get frightened, I think about my dad because I know he is with me in spirit, protecting me.BTW, when I say "been sat on" its the feeling when you feel like you're awake but not really awake, and you see shadows moving in your room then BAM, it feels like a ghost is laying/sitting on you and you can't move nor scream. Some people may say it's psychological but for me, I believe it's something scarier. What you're referring to is call sleep paralysis. When you go to sleep your body is semi-paralyzed to keep you from moving around too much. Some time one can find themselves woken up for some reason and the brain doesn't respond quick enough and you become aware that you can't move and panic. Often those who experience this also become very paranoid when this happens and their thoughts run wild. The same happens in surgery when a person is resistant to the drugs used to knock them out. Sometime they can be awake and feel the operation happening but can't move or speak. Also the opposite of this is called sleep walking. =D [HOONIGAN]* '01 Ford F-250 LWBJVC KD-R950BT / Alpine MRV-M500 / (2) SWA-10s4
OrionStang Posted February 20, 2010 Report Posted February 20, 2010 Im really in disbelief that there is this much response to this topic. Has a "ghost physically touched you??, and if so did it cause harm?, fuck a ghost if they maybe exist, they're only here to scare you. They can't physically harm you, otherwise you could hit them back. I wish I could encounter a spirit like some of you claim, I wish you could put fear in me, but the mental tricks these spirits play don't affect me. Spirits cannot physically affect you, so why be afraid. Its only mind-games. Whatever. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
EdgarCervantes Posted February 20, 2010 Report Posted February 20, 2010 the other day i was really high, i heard voices n shit it was creepy
splzx3 Posted February 20, 2010 Report Posted February 20, 2010 Im really in disbelief that there is this much response to this topic. Has a "ghost physically touched you??, and if so did it cause harm?, fuck a ghost if they maybe exist, they're only here to scare you. They can't physically harm you, otherwise you could hit them back. I wish I could encounter a spirit like some of you claim, I wish you could put fear in me, but the mental tricks these spirits play don't affect me. Spirits cannot physically affect you, so why be afraid. Its only mind-games. Whatever. yes they can hart u if they wish 2 but most of the tym the ones that harm people are demons that are tryin 2 scared u till ur at ur brakein piont so they can do more harm 2 u ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
kl0wn Posted February 20, 2010 Report Posted February 20, 2010 kl0wn man, you're crazy! LOL. I'm not the type to go out looking for ghosts/spirits or anything like that. I was taught not to because in my culture, people who do that end up sick to the point where they are near death and the only way to get rid of the spirits is to call upon the spirits of your relatives to help you. It's complicated sometimes. Ask superduper or cjvue on the forum. I'm sure they've experienced or have heard of many ghosts stories pertaining to HMONG people. Well I mean like, if you go to a haunted place where ghost have been known to be, the ghost will not follow you and torment you, so I do not see any harm in doing it. It's just like looking for a thrill, like the reason people go on roller coasters, or race, just for the thrill/adrenaline rush. To OrionStang, I have been poked, and felt like somebody put their hand on my shoulder before while I was at Old House Woods in Mathews County, but nobody saw anything near me so I cannot technically saw it was a ghost, but there was nobody there and I could feel it. 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
splzx3 Posted February 20, 2010 Report Posted February 20, 2010 i know the thrill ur talkin about it is a nice one lol ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
Miakehl Posted February 20, 2010 Report Posted February 20, 2010 yes they can hart u if they wish 2 but most of the tym the ones that harm people are demons that are tryin 2 scared u till ur at ur brakein piont so they can do more harm 2 u In theory, they can only make you hurt yourself. [HOONIGAN]* '01 Ford F-250 LWBJVC KD-R950BT / Alpine MRV-M500 / (2) SWA-10s4
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.