Might have messed up

ok heres a pic of the side skirts i finally put on it still need to align them better but it works for now hopefully gonna tear the car all apart this summer and repaint it all piece by piece. Not sure what color yet but i already have a gallon of lime green ready, but seen a new 2010 camero with a really hot color i might try and get its called synergy green

26793_1138519521823_1792440796_2682.jpg

93 Civic Hatch

kicker components in doors

TermlabDbsealedonmusic-1-1.jpg

[ak11667] 12:12 am: hook the speaker outputs up to your nipples and turn the gain all the way up

pretty fast valves huh?

Yea i was honestly surprised cause im only runnin 3/8" my buddy is runnin 5/8" on his s10, and mines just as fast but i think its cause of he's runnin bags and im runnin cylinders

93 Civic Hatch

[ak11667] 12:12 am: hook the speaker outputs up to your nipples and turn the gain all the way up

Yea i was honestly surprised cause im only runnin 3/8" my buddy is runnin 5/8" on his s10, and mines just as fast but i think its cause of he's runnin bags and im runnin cylinders

youre car prolly weighs 1/3 of his truck as well lol.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

youre car prolly weighs 1/3 of his truck as well lol.

actually my car weighsi n @ 3300lbs stock i unno what stock single cab s10s weigh in @ but his is tunneled out and the inside of the bed is gone lol so id say its pretty close

93 Civic Hatch

• 2 weeks later...

cylinders have nothing to do with the speed its all on the amount of pressure an where the valves are. if your valves are close to the bag/cylinder its alot faster than if your valves are mounted away from the bag/cylinder. just because he has 5/8s means nothing. If he had 5/8s an alot of pressure and the valves close to the bags he'd be hopping the dam thing i hopped the hell out of my f150 an i had dual air zeniths a 12 gallon tank an 5/8s an my valves were maybe a foot from the bags.

• 3 weeks later...

cylinders have nothing to do with the speed its all on the amount of pressure an where the valves are. if your valves are close to the bag/cylinder its alot faster than if your valves are mounted away from the bag/cylinder. just because he has 5/8s means nothing. If he had 5/8s an alot of pressure and the valves close to the bags he'd be hopping the dam thing i hopped the hell out of my f150 an i had dual air zeniths a 12 gallon tank an 5/8s an my valves were maybe a foot from the bags.

He's got an 11 gal. tank and his valves are all in the bed.Um i think hes sitting @ 180psi as of now but going to 200psi soon

93 Civic Hatch

i agree, how close your valves are to the bag/cylinder makes it how fast you are. having larger valves helps but mostly depends on the psi and distance. I had 1" valves on my hatch at one time running 300psi belt driven, valves mounted 24" from the cylinders, as a result. New windshield, all new cylinders, and new control arms lol....but it def got 17" off the ground... :drink40: Now running a 3/8 valve block mounted in the rear, nice and easy and super quiet...

What kind of kit did you get?

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

i agree, how close your valves are to the bag/cylinder makes it how fast you are. having larger valves helps but mostly depends on the psi and distance. I had 1" valves on my hatch at one time running 300psi belt driven, valves mounted 24" from the cylinders, as a result. New windshield, all new cylinders, and new control arms lol....but it def got 17" off the ground... :drink40: Now running a 3/8 valve block mounted in the rear, nice and easy and super quiet...

What kind of kit did you get?

you guys have to remember that there is pressure in the bag AND the air line all the way to the valve . so what i'm saying is that the distance the valve to the bag doesn't make that much of a difference . air line size , valve size , fitting orfice size , and air pressure has way more to do with it . another big factor is that bags (doesn't matter what brand or model) are alot different than cylinders , meaning that bags don't translate the air pressure as fast because of the flexing of the bag material versus the metal of cylinders , so cylinders will be quicker with the same components as bags ( airline , valves , etc..)

• 1 month later...

heres a pic of it semi done hope to have it complete by midwest mayhem

post-23173-127525881491_thumb.jpg

93 Civic Hatch

Archived