Last night my good friend TJ Johnson (Koolaid King) was killed riding his bike. much is not known about how it happened yet cause my freind josh who was riding with him is still to shaken up to talk about it. all thats known right now is that there was another accident when they approched this he got cutoff by another car and had to swere, he clipped the back of another car and flew about 250ft. they were able to revive him and get him to the hospital were he died about an hour later surrounded by family and friends. Ull never be forgotten Koolaid King, 1986-2007.

l_e0d27ee0cf16503a423e88fb20c4652a.png

im sure some of you might remember this build i did for him a little bit ago. Im trying to get my hands on the car so me and a couple of guys can finish his dream build of a wall with 12 12's. were hoping this will also increase the value of the car so it can be auctioned off to help his family pay for his funeral. any ideas for the build or anything not to major that could be done to the car to improve it would greatly be appriciated.

l_d94a7a8e4548c069a2039f78a4078c87.jpg

IMG_2797.jpg

sorry to hear about your friend man that is terrible. :(

i would put the 12 12's in out of respect for your friends dream but i wouldnt do it hoping to increase the value...........i highly doubt the value will go up, probably down.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

i would put the 12 12's in out of respect for your friends dream but i wouldnt do it hoping to increase the value...........i highly doubt the value will go up, probably down.

im going to agree honestly adding 12 12s isnt going to add to the value of the car.... As much as i would say fuck it do it because it was his dream id be concerned with the family and the funeral costs more. If anything i would leave the system as is but cover the plain mdf with vinyl or something to match the woodgrain

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

I can barely even imagine loosing a close friend... like everyone else i wouldnt know what to do. Sry to hear about him and i know you guys will never forget him

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

thanks for the support guys.

im going to agree honestly adding 12 12s isnt going to add to the value of the car.... As much as i would say fuck it do it because it was his dream id be concerned with the family and the funeral costs more. If anything i would leave the system as is but cover the plain mdf with vinyl or something to match the woodgrain

ya normally the system would probably decrease the value. but a couple of the guys he was friends with are pretty wealthy and they said the more we can do to it the more they would be willing to pay for the car. they are already willing to drop way more than the car is worth to help his family but i figue every dollar will help. but like stated this is mainly for him. the guy thats most likely gonna buy this is planning on turning into a show car in tribute to him