Jump to content

Some Pix from Sacramento Autorama


Noobtastic14

Recommended Posts

Posted
who were u? what car?

this iz gunna confoose teh ish outta meh... :l

i didnt go today!! im going tomorow though! is anybody even gunna be there or did i miss everything today??

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

Posted

been waiting for these :)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

whell i was there today too..... first time hearing mr.p jeep and wow that thing is prettty crazy lol anyways who wants to see him do a ear trick hahahahaha yes a ear trick i got it on video.

2evdl54.png


2003 Honda Accord Coupe
Kenwood head unit
Dc lv4xl 15"
Sundown saz-3000
Re Audio speakers
Jensen 4 channel (temporary)
Posted

post it....

or it didnt happen

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

thanks for the compliments :)

I apparently have a mission tomorrow to get some epic footage of the jeep

I didn't get any videos today, kinda just a demo meet day

everyone was slammin and preston had his jeep looking really clean :rofl:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Posted

Hahahhahahaha nice vids Ken :D made me :rofl:

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Posted

u can kinda see it but in person it was funny lol

2evdl54.png


2003 Honda Accord Coupe
Kenwood head unit
Dc lv4xl 15"
Sundown saz-3000
Re Audio speakers
Jensen 4 channel (temporary)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9718 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...